DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Railway Construction Projects, The Americas - Project Insight" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The author is currently tracking 309 railway construction projects in the Americas with a total value of US$739.3 billion, which includes projects from the announcement to execution stages. The US has the highest value project pipeline, with a value of US$430.9 billion, followed by Brazil with projects valuing US$86.6 billion, Canada with US$82.1 billion and Peru with US$36.1 billion.
This report provides a detailed analysis of railway construction projects in the Americas, based on projects tracked by the author.
- The report provides analysis based on the author's construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
- The top 25 regional projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects.
- Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners.
- Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries including the US and Brazil.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into the development of the railways construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Key Topics Covered:
- Key Operators
- Project Analytics By Country
- The US
- About Us
- The Publisher At A Glance
- The Publisher Construction
- Contact Us
- Tutor Perini Corp.
- Kiewit Corp.
- Granite Construction Inc.
- Traylor Construction Group Inc.
- J.F. Shea Co Inc.
- Queiroz Galvao Group
- The Sacyr Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ihcu9s