DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Metal Bonding Adhesives Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for metal bonding adhesives is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% globally during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied are growing demand from the automotive and transportation industry. On the flip side, stringent environmental regulations and unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak are hindering the growth of the market.
The automotive & transportation application is expected to dominate the global metal bonding adhesives market over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific region represents the largest market and is also expected to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period owing to the increasing consumption from countries such as China, India, and Japan.
- Arkema Group (Bostik SA)
- DELO Industrie Klebstoffe GmbH & Co. KGaA5
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Henkel AG & Co KgaA
- Parker Hannifin Corp (Lord Corporation)
- PARSON ADHESIVES, INC.
- Sika AG
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand from Automotive and Transportation Industry
- The automotive & transportation segment is anticipated to account for the largest share of the global metal bonding adhesives market and is also forecasted to grow at a considerable rate.
- Metal bonding adhesives are widely used in the automotive & transportation industry by OEM's for fabricating its chassis, automotive exteriors, panel bonding, frames & reinforcement, etc. of the passenger as well as heavy vehicles segment. Exterior panels and panel bonding are among the top applications under the automotive segment.
- After an encouraging term of growth in the automotive sector during the past decade, the momentum has slowed down over recent years. Sales of new vehicles are going down in various parts of the world, including Europe and the United States. This has affected the previously growing automotive production in most countries. Business models and markets are undergoing changes, and so is the competitive landscape.
- In 2019, various developed and developing countries across the world, including China, Germany, South Korea, Canada, the United Kingdom, India, and Mexico, experienced a decline in automotive production.
- Over the forecast period, automotive production is expected to be stabilized with increase in production expected.
Asia Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific metal bonding adhesives market is anticipated to witness significant and fastest growth owing to the growing demand for technologically advanced consumer electronics and automobile production in China that holds major market share.
- In addition, relocation of manufacturing hubs due to accessibility of cost-effective raw material and labor in India, Thailand, Indonesia, and China, coupled with increasing investments by multinationals in the industrial & electronics sectors and growing competition among market players to hold a manufacturing base in the Asia-Pacific are major aspects stimulating the increasing demand for metal bonding adhesives in the region.
- The Chinese automotive manufacturing industry is the largest in the world. The industry witnessed a huge slowdown in 2018, wherein the production and sales declined. A similar trend continued in 2019, with the production witnessing a 7.5% decline in 2019. According to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), automotive production is expected to decline by about 2% in 2020 as well.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand from Automotive and Transportation Industry
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Stringent Regulatory Policies
4.2.2 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Resin Type
5.2.1 Automotive & Transportation
5.2.2 Electrical & Electronics
5.2.3 Industrial Assembly
5.3.2 North America
5.3.4 South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share (%)/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9ovtko