LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global helicobacter pylori diagnostics market size and it is poised to grow by USD 209.59 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
What was the size of the helicobacter pylori diagnostics market in 2019?
A. As per Technavio, the global market size was USD 440.20 million in 2019 and is poised will reach USD 649.79 million by 2024.
What is the key factor driving the market?
A. The resistance of H. Pylori to antibiotics will drive the growth of the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
A. Growing at a CAGR of over 8%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period of 2020-2024.
Who are the top players in the market?
A. Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Co., bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Cardinal Health Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Omega Diagnostics Group Plc, QIAGEN N.V., Quest Diagnostics Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
A. North America
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Co., bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Cardinal Health Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Omega Diagnostics Group Plc, QIAGEN N.V., Quest Diagnostics Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The resistance of H. Pylori to antibiotics has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market is segmented as below:
- Molecular Diagnostics
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41646
Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The helicobacter pylori diagnostics market report covers the following areas:
- Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Size
- Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Trends
- Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing consumer shift toward direct-to-consumer testing as one of the prime reasons driving the helicobacter pylori diagnostics market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist helicobacter pylori diagnostics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the helicobacter pylori diagnostics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the helicobacter pylori diagnostics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of helicobacter pylori diagnostics market, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Immunoassays - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Molecular diagnostics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- POC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Volume Driver - Demand led growth
Volume Driver - External factors
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abbott Laboratories
- bioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Omega Diagnostics Group Plc
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.