LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the anti-counterfeit packaging market and it is poised to grow by USD 105.86 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 15% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
What was the value of the anti-counterfeit packaging market in 2019?
A. Technavio says that the value of the market was at USD 108.47 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 214.33 billion by 2024.
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
A. Growing at a CAGR of almost 15%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
What is the key factor driving the market?
A. The booming e-commerce industry is expected to be a major factor driving the market growth.
Who are the top players in the market?
A. Alien Technology LLC, AlpVision SA, Applied DNA Sciences Inc., Avery Dennison Corp., CCL Industries Inc., Impinj Inc., MicroTag Temed Ltd., SICPA HOLDING SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Zebra Technologies Corp.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
A. North America
Which segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
A. Consumer goods.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alien Technology LLC, AlpVision SA, Applied DNA Sciences Inc., Avery Dennison Corp., CCL Industries Inc., Impinj Inc., MicroTag Temed Ltd., SICPA HOLDING SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Zebra Technologies Corp are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The booming e-commerce industry has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the high cost of anti-counterfeit technology might hamper market growth.
Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market is segmented as below:
- Consumer Goods
- Healthcare Products
- North America
- APACSouth America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43092
Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our anti-counterfeit packaging market report covers the following areas:
- Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market size
- Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market trends
- Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market industry analysis
This study identifies the advent of smart and intelligent packaging as one of the prime reasons driving the anti-counterfeit packaging market growth during the next few years.
Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the anti-counterfeit packaging market, including some of the vendors such as Alien Technology LLC, AlpVision SA, Applied DNA Sciences Inc., Avery Dennison Corp., CCL Industries Inc., Impinj Inc., MicroTag Temed Ltd., SICPA HOLDING SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Zebra Technologies Corp Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist anti-counterfeit packaging market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the anti-counterfeit packaging market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the anti-counterfeit packaging market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of anti-counterfeit packaging market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Consumer goods - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Healthcare products - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Authentication - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Traceability - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alien Technology LLC
- AlpVision SA
- Applied DNA Sciences Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Impinj Inc.
- MicroTag Temed Ltd.
- SICPA HOLDING SA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Zebra Technologies Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.