LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the marine scrubber market and it is poised to grow by USD 5.9 billion during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will decelerate during the forecast period.
Frequently Asked Questions-
1. What was the size of the marine scrubber market in 2019?
A. As per Technavio, the global market size was USD 1.23 billion in 2019.
2. How much will the global market be worth at the end of the forecast period?
A. The global market is expected to reach USD 7.13 billion by 2024.
3. What are the key market drivers and challenges?
A. Compliance with MARPOL regulations and growth in global seaborne trade are the major factors driving the market. However, frequent changes in regulations may hinder the market growth.
4. How big is the APAC market?
A. The market in the APAC region was valued at USD 0.42 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow to USD 2.80 billion by 2024.
5. What are the leading companies in the market?
A. Alfa Laval, Clean Marine AS, CR Ocean Engineering LLC, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Langh Tech Oy AB, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Shanghai Bluesoul Environmental Technology Co. Ltd., Valmet, Wärtsilä Corp., and Yara Marine Technologies.
To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Compliance with MARPOL regulations has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Marine Scrubber Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Marine Scrubber Market is segmented as below:
- Open Loop
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40474
Marine Scrubber Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The marine scrubber market report covers the following areas:
- Marine Scrubber Market Size
- Marine Scrubber Market Trends
- Marine Scrubber Market Analysis
This study identifies growth in global seaborne trade as one of the prime reasons driving the marine scrubber market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Marine Scrubber Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist marine scrubber market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the marine scrubber market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the marine scrubber market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of marine scrubber market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Hybrid - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Open loop - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alfa Laval
- Clean Marine AS
- CR Ocean Engineering LLC
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Langh Tech Oy AB
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Shanghai Bluesoul Environmental Technology Co. Ltd.
- Wärtsilä Corp.
- Yara Marine Technologies
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.