LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the probiotic drinks market and it is poised to grow by USD 14.51 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Latest Free Sample Report on Covid-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Bio-K Plus International Inc., Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd., Danone SA, Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd., Harmless Harvest Inc., Lifeway Foods Inc., Nestle SA, NextFoods Inc., PepsiCo Inc., and Yakult Honsa Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Although the health benefits of probiotic drinks will offer immense growth opportunities, contradictory perceptions about probiotic drinks will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The health benefits of probiotic drinks have been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, contradictory perceptions about probiotic drinks might hamper market growth.
Probiotic drinks market 2020-2024: Segmentation
probiotic drinks market is segmented as below:
- Dairy Drinks
- Juice Drinks
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41011
Probiotic drinks market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our probiotic drinks market report covers the following areas:
- probiotic drinks market size
- probiotic drinks market trends
- probiotic drinks market industry analysis
This study identifies the prominence of probiotic drinks in weight management as one of the prime reasons driving the probiotic drinks market growth during the next few years.
Probiotic drinks market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the probiotic drinks market, including some of the vendors such as Bio-K Plus International Inc., Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd., Danone SA, Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd., Harmless Harvest Inc., Lifeway Foods Inc., Nestle SA, NextFoods Inc., PepsiCo Inc., and Yakult Honsa Co. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the probiotic drinks market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Probiotic drinks market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist probiotic drinks market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the probiotic drinks market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the probiotic drinks market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of probiotic drinks market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bio-K Plus International Inc.
- Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd.
- Danone SA
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
- Harmless Harvest Inc.
- Lifeway Foods Inc.
- Nestle SA
- NextFoods Inc.
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Yakult Honsa Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.