DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Riveting Tools - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Riveting Tools market accounted for $210.76 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $371.48 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
High utilization of riveting tools in construction industry and growth in the demand from the automotive industry are fuelling the market growth. However, increasing penetration of adhesives & tapes is hampering the market growth.
Riveting tools are normally a kind of fasteners, which has a smooth cylindrical shaft that interfaces head and tail. Riveting fasteners are utilized to help tension loads, and are even more effective in supporting shear load placed perpendicularly to their axes. It is most cost effective and superior procedure of fastening.
Based on the application, the automotive segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to high production of passenger cars and commercial vehicles, particularly in economies such as China and India and also recovery of the automotive manufacturing industry in Russia and Brazil. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to increasing expansion of aerospace industry and high demand for truck and utility vehicles in the automotive industry.
- AVK Industrial Products
- Gesipa Blindniettechnik GmbH
- Ober SpA
- Advanced Air Tool Company, Inc.
- Sioux Tools
- Arconic Fastening Systems
- Karat Industrial Corporation
- Soartec Industrial Corporation
- Ace Rivet & Fastener, Inc.
- Cherry Aerospace
- Honsel Umformtechnik
- Shanghai Fast-Fix Rivet Corp.
- LOBTEX CO., LTD.
- E Ding Co., Ltd.
- Rivtec Ltd.
Astro Pneumatic Tool Company
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Product Analysis
3.7 Technology Analysis
3.8 Application Analysis
3.9 Emerging Markets
3.10 Impact of Covid-19
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Riveting Tools Market, By Product
5.2 Pneumatic Riveting Tools
5.3 Lazy Tong Riveting Tools
5.4 Hydro-pneumatic Riveting Tools
5.5 Hand Held Lever Riveting Tools
5.6 Battery Powered Riveting Tools
6 Global Riveting Tools Market, By Technology
7 Global Riveting Tools Market, By Application
7.2 Woodworking & Decorative Finishing
7.5 Industrial Gas Turbine
7.6 Building & Construction
7.8 Aerospace & Defence
8 Global Riveting Tools Market, By Geography
8.2 North America
8.4 Asia Pacific
8.5 South America
8.6 Middle East & Africa
9 Key Developments
9.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
9.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
9.3 New Product Launch
9.5 Other Key Strategies
10 Company Profiling
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/89mehi