DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Technology Landscape, Trends and Opportunities in the Global IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The technologies in IT operations analytics has undergone significant change in recent years, with traditional operation research to advanced machine learning. The rising wave of new technologies, such as machine learning and predictive analytics are creating significant potential in infrastructure management and network & security management applications, and driving the demand for IT operations analytics.
In IT operations analytics market, various technologies, such as visual analytics, machine-based learning, predictive analytics, user-behavior analytics, and root-cause analytics are used in various applications for retrieve, analyze, and report data for IT operations. Increasing IT operations data and advancements in bring your own device (BYOD) & Internet of Things (IOT) are creating new opportunities for various IT operations analytics technologies.
This report analyzes technology maturity, degree of disruption, competitive intensity, market potential, and other parameters of various technologies in the IT operations analytics (ITOA) market.
The study includes technology readiness, competitive intensity, regulatory compliance, disruption potential, trends, forecasts and strategic implications for the global IT operations analytics (ITOA) market by application, technology, and region.
- Oracle Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Microsoft Corporation
- Evolven Software
- ExtraHop Networks
This report answers the following 9 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising and high-growth technology opportunities for the IT operations analytics (ITOA) market?
- Which technology will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting dynamics of different technologies? What are the drivers and challenges of these technologies in IT operations analytics (ITOA) market?
- What are the levels of technology readiness, competitive intensity and regulatory compliance in this technology space?
- What are the business risks and threats to these technologies in IT operations analytics (ITOA) market?
- What are the latest developments in IT operations analytics (ITOA) technologies? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Which technologies have potential of disruption in this market?
- Who are the major players in this IT operations analytics (ITOA) market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are strategic growth opportunities in this IT operations analytics (ITOA) technology space?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Landscape
2.1. Technology Background and Evolution
2.2. Technology and Application Mapping
2.3. Supply Chain
3. Technology Readiness
3.1. Technology Commercialization and Readiness
3.2. Drivers and Challenges in IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) Technologies
3.3. Competitive Intensity
3.4. Regulatory Compliance
4. Technology Trends and Forecasts Analysis from 2013-2024
4.1. IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) Opportunity
4.2. Technology Trends (2013-2018) and Forecasts (2019-2024)
4.2.1. Visual Analytics
4.2.2. Machine-Based Learning
4.2.3. Predictive Analytics
4.2.4. User-Behavior Analytics
4.2.5. Root-Cause Analytics
4.3. Technology Trends (2013-2018) and Forecasts (2019-2024) by Application Segments
4.3.1. Real-Time Log Analytics
188.8.131.52. Visual Analytics
184.108.40.206. Machine-Based Learning
220.127.116.11. Predictive Analytics
18.104.22.168. User-Behavior Analytics
22.214.171.124. Root-Cause Analytics
4.3.2. Application Performance Management
126.96.36.199. Visual Analytics
188.8.131.52. Machine-Based Learning
184.108.40.206. Predictive Analytics
220.127.116.11. User-Behavior Analytics
18.104.22.168. Root-Cause Analytics
4.3.3. Infrastructure Management
22.214.171.124. Visual Analytics
126.96.36.199. Machine-Based Learning
188.8.131.52. Predictive Analytics
184.108.40.206. User-Behavior Analytics
220.127.116.11. Root-Cause Analytics
4.3.4. Network and Security Management
18.104.22.168. Visual Analytics
22.214.171.124. Machine-Based Learning
126.96.36.199. Predictive Analytics
188.8.131.52. User-Behavior Analytics
184.108.40.206. Root-Cause Analytics
220.127.116.11. Visual Analytics
18.104.22.168. Machine-Based Learning
22.214.171.124. Predictive Analytics
126.96.36.199. User-Behavior Analytics
188.8.131.52. Root-Cause Analytics
5. Technology Opportunities (2013-2024) by Region
5.1. IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) Market by Region
5.2. North American IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) Technology Market
5.3. European IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) Technology Market
5.4. APAC IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) Technology Market
5.5. ROW IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) Technology Market
6. Latest Developments and Innovations in the IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) Technologies
7.1. Product Portfolio Analysis
7.2. Market Share Analysis
7.3. Geographical Reach
8. Strategic Implications
8.2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
8.2.1. Growth Opportunities Analysis by Technology
8.2.2. Growth Opportunities Analysis by Application
8.2.3. Growth Opportunities Analysis by Region
8.3. Emerging Trends in the IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) Market
8.4. Disruption Potential
8.5. Strategic Analysis
8.5.1. New Product Development
8.5.2. Capacity Expansion of the IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) Market
8.5.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) Market
9. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4tcyrg