LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the sanitary napkins market and it is poised to grow by USD 5.43 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. COTTON HIGH TECH SL, Edgewell Personal Care Co., First Quality Enterprises Inc., Hengan International Group Co. Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly-Clark Corp., Ontex Group NV, The Procter & Gamble Co., Unicharm Corp., and Unilever Group are some of the major market participants. The surge in popularity of organic products will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Surge in popularity of organic products has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Sanitary Napkins Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Sanitary Napkins Market is segmented as below:
- Menstrual Pads
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43693
Sanitary Napkins Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our sanitary napkins market report covers the following areas:
- Sanitary Napkins Market Size
- Sanitary Napkins Market Trends
- Sanitary Napkins Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies emergence of menstrual cups as one of the prime reasons driving the sanitary napkins market growth during the next few years.
Sanitary Napkins Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the sanitary napkins market, including some of the vendors such as COTTON HIGH TECH SL, Edgewell Personal Care Co., First Quality Enterprises Inc., Hengan International Group Co. Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly-Clark Corp., Ontex Group NV, The Procter & Gamble Co., Unicharm Corp., and Unilever Group. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the sanitary napkins market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Sanitary Napkins Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist sanitary napkins market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the sanitary napkins market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the sanitary napkins market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of sanitary napkins market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Menstrual pads - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Pantyliners - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- COTTON HIGH TECH SL
- Edgewell Personal Care Co.
- First Quality Enterprises Inc.
- Hengan International Group Co. Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Ontex Group NV
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Unicharm Corp.
- Unilever Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.