DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Transparent Conductive Films Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global transparent conductive film market is expected to grow with a CAGR greater than 9% during the forecast period.
One of the major factors driving the market is the growing demand from the consumer electronics industry. However, the high cost of Indium Tin Oxide is hindering the growth of the market studied.
- Abrisa Technologies
- Cambrios Technologies Corp.
- Canatu OY
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Fujifilm Corporation
- Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd
- NITTO DENKO CORPORATION
- OFILM GROUP CO. LTD
- OIKE & Co. Ltd
- SEKISUI CHEMICAL CO. LTD
- TDK Corporation
- TEIJIN LTD
- Toray Industries Inc.
TOYOBO Co. LTD
Key Market Trends
Carbon Nanotubes Material Type to Witness the Highest Growth Rate
- The carbon nanotubes segment has witnessed significant growth in its demand over the past few years.
- Exceptional properties of carbon nanotubes including extraordinary thermal conductivity, superior mechanical strength, better electrical conductivity, and flexibility are some of the reasons for them getting such wide acceptance in the consumer electronics market and are expected to have a severe impact in the coming years to revolutionize the electronics market.
- Moreover, the rising price of indium coupled with its limited geographical availability is also expected to positively impact the carbon nanotubes market during the forecast period.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned reasons, the carbon nanotubes material type is likely to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Currently, Asia-Pacific accounts for the largest market for a transparent conductive film driven primarily owing to the massive electronics manufacturing sector in China.
- Other countries, such as Japan, South Korea, and India too doesn't lag behind and are among the top ten consumer electronics manufacturing countries globally.
- Increasing dependence on electronic products, a growing population are some of the major driving factors for the market studied in this region.
- Additionally, there has been an increasing demand for transparent conductive films in the Southeast Asian countries over the past few years which is likely to boost the Asia-Pacific transparent conductive films market.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, Asia-Pacific is likely to dominate the market studied during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from Consumer Electronics Industry
4.1.2 Augmenting Growth in Photovoltaic Industry
4.2.1 High Cost of Indium Tin Oxide
4.2.2 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Material Type
5.1.1 Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) on Glass
5.1.2 Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) on PET
5.1.3 Silver Nanowire
5.1.4 Carbon Nanotubes
5.1.5 Conductive Polymers
5.1.6 Other Material Types
5.2.3 Laptops and Notebooks
5.2.4 LCD and LED Monitors and TVs
5.2.5 Wearable Devices
5.2.6 OLED Lighting
5.2.7 Solar Photovoltaic
5.2.8 Other Applications
5.3.2 North America
5.3.4 South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Ranking Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Products and Services, and Recent Developments)
7. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zhmfsi