DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Flexographic Printing - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Flexographic Printing market is expected to growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors propelling the market growth include lesser printing cost, technological advancements, investments in new production units by leading manufacturers, increasing adoption of automation with remote monitoring and improved print quality. However, fluctuation in prices of raw materials is restricting the market growth.
Flexographic printing is a process of printing that utilizes flexible printing plates formed of rubber or plastic. Each plate, with its lightly raised image, is wheeled on a cylinder and spread with fast-drying ink. The substance to be printed on, or substrate, is passed between the print plate and impression roller, which uses pressure to keep the substrate against the plate. Flexographic printing's capacity to print on a broad variety of substrates and surfaces makes it a perfect method for printing on brown corrugated boxes utilized in shipping and storage companies.
By application, packaging segment is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. Flexographic printing is quick-drying and able to use non-toxic inks. These factors make flexographic printing accessible in the printing of food packaging. It can primarily be used on packaging's like milk cartons, food containers, beverage containers, as well as disposable cups and containers. This printing can be utilized on hygienic bags, plastic, foil wrappers, and cardboard packaging.
On the basis of geography, the Asia-Pacific region is the most significant geographic market for printing ink, with Ink World projecting sales in the area. Besides, the growth in the packaging industry of the Asia Pacific region is one of the supporting factors for the flexographic market growth due to the usage of products for printing packaging materials.
- Star Flex International
- Rotatek Printing Machinery
- Printing Machine.co.in.
- MPS Systems B.V.
- Aim Machintechnik Pvt. Ltd.
- R. K. Label Printing Machinery Private Limited
- Polygraph Limited
- Shanghai Printyoung International Industry Co. Ltd.
- Wolverine Flexographic LLC
- Edale UK Limited
- Shanghai Liu Xiang General Equipments Co., Ltd.
- KOMORI Corporation
- Nilpeter A/S
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Technology Analysis
3.7 Product Analysis
3.8 Application Analysis
3.9 End User Analysis
3.10 Emerging Markets
3.11 Impact of Covid-19
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Flexographic Printing Market, By Technology
6 Global Flexographic Printing Market, By Product Type
6.2 Common Impression Cylinder Press
6.3 Stack Press
6.4 In-line Press
7 Global Flexographic Printing Market, By Application
8 Global Flexographic Printing Market, By End User
8.3 Print Media
8.4 Food & Beverage
8.5 Consumer Electronics
9 Global Flexographic Printing Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.4 Asia Pacific
9.5 South America
9.6 Middle East & Africa
10 Key Developments
10.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
10.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
10.3 New Product Launch
10.5 Other Key Strategies
11 Company Profiling
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yb3snh