DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Food Processing Machinery and Equipment - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Food Processing Machinery and Equipment market worldwide will grow by a projected US$10.7 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5%. Depositors, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 2.8% and reach a market size of US$19.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
The global analysis and forecast periods covered within the report are 2020-2027 (Current & Future Analysis) and 2012-2019 (Historic Review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Depositors market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 1.5% CAGR. Within Europe, Germany will add over US$237.1 Million to the region's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US$268 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the Depositors segment will reach a market size of US$797.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Food Processing Machinery and Equipment market.
Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world's second largest economy will grow at 5.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$3.7 Billion in terms of addressable market opportunity. Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing Food Processing Machinery and Equipment market landscape. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Alfa Laval
- Atlas Pacific Engineering Company Inc.
- Bucher Industries AG
- Bhler AG
- GEA Group AG
- Heat and Control Inc.
- John Bean Technologies Corporation
- Key Technology Inc.
- Marlen International
- Meyn Food Processing Technology B.V
- Rheon Automatic Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Satake Corporation
- SPX Flow Inc.
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
- The Middleby Corporation
Wenger Manufacturing Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Food Processing Machinery and Equipment
- Recent Market Activity
- Efficient, Reliable, and Robust Machinery to Simplify Food Processing Activities
- Rising Importance of Automation & Technology Innovations in Food Processing Machinery
- Meat/Poultry Processing Machinery - The Largest & Fastest Growing Product Group
- Equipment to Process Solid Foods Lead the Market
- Developing Economies Continue to Spearhead Market Growth
- Challenges Confronting Food Processing Machinery Market
- Key Competitive Elements
- Competitive Landscape
- A Highly Fragmented Marketplace
- Price: A Competitive Variable
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Food Processing Machinery and Equipment Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2018 & 2029
Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Demand for Processed Meat Products - A Major Growth Driver for Meat/Processing Equipment Market
- Opportunity Indicators
- Growing Consumption of Pork Bodes Well for Market Growth
- Rising Demand for Processed Poultry Bodes Well for Equipment Market
- Growing Consumer Preference for Processed Seafood as Healthy Diet to Drive Demand for Processing Equipment
- HPP Finds Use in Seafood Processing
- Dairy Products - Churning Out New Opportunities
- Opportunity Indicators
- HPP Equipment Gains Popularity in Producing Dairy Products
- Strong Demand for Beverages Spurs Growth of Beverage Processing Machinery
- Functional Beverages Fuel Growth in Carbonated Beverage Processing Equipment Market
- HPP Technology Unlocks New Growth Opportunities for Beverage Industry
- Liquid Filling Machines - A Review of Key Factors Influencing Purchase Decisions
- Equipment Accuracy - A Key Consideration for Beverage Companies
- Simplifying Changeovers and Waste Efficiency
- Need for Product Versatility Reigns Supreme
- Strong Frozen Food Demand Spurs Processing Equipment Market Growth
- Freeze Drying Equipment Rise in Popularity
- Rising Demand for Processed Fruits & Vegetables Drive Sales of Processing Equipment
- Primary Food Processing Machinery Market - Need for Advanced Machinery Drives Growth
- Increasing Focus on Plant Modernization and Upgradation
- Streamlining of Equipment Design and Production Processes
- Energy Efficient Food Processing Equipment Finds Favor among Food Processors
- Technology Advancements Foster Growth in Food Processing Machinery Market
- Continuous Processing & HPP Technology - Notable Developments in Food Processing Machinery Market
- Robotics Creating New Frontiers
- Growing Prominence of Automation in Meat Processing Operations
- HPP - A New Paradigm for the Food and Beverage Processing Industry
- HPP Emerges as the Most Promising of Non-thermal Pasteurization Technologies
- HPP Technique Causes Minimal Impact on Sensory Characteristics of Foodstuffs
- Rising Demand for Healthier Convenience Foods Catalyzes HPP Equipment Market
- New Applications, Ongoing Commercialization of HPP Foodstuffs Spur Adoption of HPP Equipment
- Food Safety Issue Throws Spotlight on Product Quality & Design, to Drive Replacement Demand
- Favorable Megatrends Strengthen Market Prospects
- Rising Global Population Offers Significant Growth Opportunities
- Urbanization: A Mega Trend with Significant Implications for the Food Processing Industry
Growing Middle Class Population in Developing Countries to Drive Demand
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
Total Companies Profiled: 365
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ejlung