DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fatty Amines Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for fatty amines market is expected to grow at a CAGR of greater than 4% during the forecast period.
The major factor driving the growth of the market studied is the growing demand for fatty amines as emulsifiers in agrochemicals. On the flipside, easy availability of economical and eco-friendly alternatives is likely to hinder the growth of the market studied.
Key Market Trends
Soaring Demand from Water Treatment Segment
- Fatty amines are nitrogen derivatives of fatty acids, olefins, or alcohols, prepared from natural sources, fats, and oils, or petrochemical raw materials. The commercially available fatty amines are prepared by either distillation of fatty acids or when fatty alcohols are reacted with ammonia or primary, secondary amines.
- Water treatment industry is the dominant end-user industry for the use of fatty amines, accounting for more than one-fifth of the total global market share of fatty amines.
- One of the major factors driving the market is the high demand for fatty amines as a water softener, corrosion inhibitor, and scale dispersant.
- Various industrial plants, refineries, and manufacturing industries, use fatty amines for wastewater treatment, which has led to their increasing demand in the water treatment industry.
- There has been a considerable stress on water supplies over the past few years, owing to increase in global population, the growing need for clean water in industrial applications and the impact of climate change, which has led to the scarcity of water across the world and thus mandating the need for water treatment activities.
- Such factors in turn are boosting the demand for fatty amines.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific region dominated the market during the forecast period primarily due to the increasing demand from the agriculture and water treatment sector.
- China, India, and Japan are the major contributors to the increasing demand for fatty amines across the region as well as the globe.
- Increasing water treatment activities across the region primarily from power generation and oil & gas activities are propelling the market demand.
- Furthermore, agriculture is the backbone of many countries in Asia-Pacific and the demand for treated water is continuously increasing.
This scenario is expected to continue during the forecast period and act as a great boosting factor for the market studied.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Demand for Fatty Amines as Emulsifiers in Agrochemicals
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Easy Availability of Economical and Eco-friendly Alternatives
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Primary Amines
5.1.2 Secondary Amines
5.1.3 Tertiary Amines
5.2.1 Water Softener
5.2.3 Corrosion Inhibitor
5.2.4 Asphalt Additives
5.2.6 Other Applications
5.3 End-user Industry
5.3.1 Water Treatment
5.3.3 Oil and Gas
5.3.5 Personal Care
5.3.6 Other End-user Industries
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle-East and Africa
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Evonik Industries AG
6.4.2 GLOBAL AMINES COMPANY (Clariant)
6.4.3 Huntsman International
6.4.4 India Glycols Limited
6.4.5 Indo Amines Limited
6.4.6 Kao Corporation
6.4.7 KLK OLEO
6.4.9 PT. Ecogreen Oleochemicals
6.4.10 Shandong Dafeng Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
6.4.12 Volant-Chem Corp.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/io9p2c?w