AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced it has earned industry and customer recognition for its IT management products serving both IT professionals and Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and company achievement.
“We’re honored to receive recognition from both industry leaders and from the IT pros we serve every day,” said David Gardiner, president, IT Operations Management, SolarWinds. “We’re grateful to our users for their support, and to our team whose belief in the SolarWinds mission to provide simple, powerful, affordable IT solutions made possible the capabilities being recognized.”
SolarWinds user awards:
Since 2016, the TrustRadius® Top Rated Awards have become the industry standard for unbiased recognition of B2B technology products and are based entirely on customer feedback. TrustRadius named nine SolarWinds IT operations management products and one of its Managed Service Provider (MSP) products across 11 categories as 2020 Top Rated award winners:
- SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor (SAM) for Application Performance Management
- SolarWinds Service Desk for IT Service Management and IT Asset Management
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM) for Network Performance Monitoring
- SolarWinds Security Event Manager (SEM) for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) for Database Performance Monitoring and SQL Server®Performance Monitoring
- SolarWinds IP Address Manager (IPAM) for IP Address Management
- SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) for Network Traffic Analysis
- SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager (NCM) for Network Diagnostics
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor and SolarWinds Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) for System Monitoring
In addition, TrustRadius has certified SolarWinds as part of its newly established TRUE program, which recognizes vendors who are Transparent, Responsive, Unbiased, and Ethical in sourcing and using customer reviews.
Gartner® Peer Insights™ Customers’ Choice 2020 awards recognizes products and vendors highly regarded by their customers and serves as a complementary data point illuminating user experience in implementation and operation. SolarWinds SAM was named a winner in the IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools category.
G2 Best Software Awards 2020 rank the world’s best software companies and products based on authentic, timely reviews from real users. Tech companies on the list have proven their commitment and value based on hundreds, if not thousands of verified reviews. SolarWinds Service Desk, SolarWinds Backup, and SolarWinds Web Help Desk® ranked No. 10, 13, and 33 for Best Products for IT Management, respectively. In addition, SolarWinds Service Desk ranked No. 70 for Fastest Growing Products and SolarWinds N-central® ranked No. 90 for Top 100 software products.
SolarWinds industry awards:
SolarWinds won four prestigious Stevie® Awards in the 2020 American Business Awards® program, created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. The winners were determined by the average scores of more than 230 professionals globally in the three-month judging process. SolarWinds won in the following categories:
- SolarWinds Service Desk for IT Service Management Solution
- Achievement in Growth Category for SolarWinds
- SolarWinds Application Performance Management (APM) Suite for Cloud Application/Service
- SolarWinds AppOptics™ Dev Edition Free Tool for DevOps Solution
The annual Data Breakthrough Awards are dedicated to doing the deepest analysis of the market today. By evaluating, analyzing, and recognizing the standout solutions and companies in the data technology market, they highlight breakthrough data solutions and companies from across the globe. SolarWinds was a 2020 “Solution of the Year” recipient in two categories:
- SolarWinds Loggly® for Log Analytics Solution of the Year
- SolarWinds Database Performance Monitor (DPM) for NoSQL Solution of the Year
SolarWinds received two Govie distinctions in the 2020 Government Security Awards, honoring outstanding government security products in a variety of categories:
- SolarWinds Security Event Manager for Platinum Cyber Defense Solutions
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor for Gold Monitoring Solutions
Analyst and consulting firm Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) featured SolarWinds Access Rights Manager as an EMA Top 3 2020, which recognizes excellence in vendor alignment with customer challenges.
Connect with SolarWinds
SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI) is a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software. Our products give organizations worldwide—regardless of type, size, or complexity—the power to monitor and manage their IT services, infrastructures, and applications; whether on-premises, in the cloud, or via hybrid models. We continuously engage with technology professionals—IT service and operations professionals, DevOps professionals, and managed services providers (MSPs)—to understand the challenges they face in maintaining high-performing and highly available IT infrastructures and applications. The insights we gain from them, in places like our THWACK community, allow us to solve well-understood IT management challenges in the ways technology professionals want them solved. Our focus on the user and commitment to excellence in end-to-end hybrid IT management has established SolarWinds as a worldwide leader in solutions for network and IT service management, application performance, and managed services. Learn more today at www.solarwinds.com.
The SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK trademarks are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks of) their respective companies.
© 2020 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.