DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Antimicrobial Coatings Market - Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for antimicrobial coatings was estimated to be $2,377.3 million in 2020.
The antimicrobial coatings market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.65% during the forecast period 2020-25. The key factors driving the market include increase in incidence of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs), rise in geriatric population and growing awareness among end consumers
Antimicrobial coatings describes the collective knowledge, expertise and methods of using additives to create products that are permanently protected against microbes. Antimicrobial is used to describe substances which demonstrate the ability to reduce the presence of microbes, such as bacteria and mould.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Antimicrobial Coatings Market by raw materials, type, end user industries and geography.
Antimicrobial Technology will provide lasting protection from bacteria, including superbugs such as MRSA and E.coli. It will mitigate the development of all types of mould and is safe for use in plastics, paints, coatings, fabrics and many other material types to reduce the risk of unsightly and potentially harmful growths. It makes a product effective against viruses, such as the prevalent H1N1 influenza virus.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market - key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Antimicrobial Coatings Market - Overview
2. Antimicrobial Coatings Market - Executive summary
3. Antimicrobial Coatings Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Antimicrobial Coatings Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Antimicrobial Coatings Market - Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Antimicrobial Coatings Market - By Raw Materials (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
7. Antimicrobial Coatings Market - By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.1. Escherichia Coli
8. Antimicrobial Coatings - By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
8.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
9. Antimicrobial Coatings - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Antimicrobial Coatings Market - North America Segment Research
9.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
9.3. Antimicrobial Coatings - South America Segment Research
9.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.5. Antimicrobial Coatings - Europe Segment Research
9.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.7. Antimicrobial Coatings - APAC Segment Research
9.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Antimicrobial Coatings Market - Entropy
10.1. New product launches
10.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
11. Antimicrobial Coatings Market Company Analysis
11.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
11.2. AK Coatings, Inc.
11.3. Akzo Nobel N.V.
11.4. Alistagen Corporation
11.5. BASF SE
11.6. BBJ Environmental Solutions
11.7. Cupron Inc.
11.8. Dow Microbial Control
11.9. Fiber lock Technologies, Inc.
11.10. PPG Industries, Inc.
11.11. Microban International Ltd
12. Antimicrobial Coatings Market - Appendix
13. Antimicrobial Coatings Market - Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p9240p