DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Boat and Yacht Transportation Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The author has been monitoring the boat and yacht transportation market and it is poised to grow by $ 511.25 mn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period.
The reports on boat and yacht transportation market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the growing demand for yachts and government initiatives for boating and yachting development. In addition, demand for recreational boating is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
The boat and yacht transportation market analysis include product segment and geographic landscape. This study identifies the blockchain technology in marine transportation as one of the prime reasons driving the boat and yacht transportation market growth during the next few years. Also, lift-on and lift-off vessels expected to gain more market traction, and the implementation of e-freight documentation will lead to sizable demand in the market.
The author presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
- A.P. Moller - Maersk AS
- Andrews Trucking Ltd.
- Boat Shipping USA LLC
- CEVA Logistics AG
- Joule Yacht Transport Inc.
- KAR Auction Services Inc.
- One World Shipping Network Inc.
- Peters & May Ltd.
- Spliethoff Group
United Yacht Transport
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Boat - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Yacht - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2oo1kb