DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cybersecurity Market, by Segment (Security Services, Network Security, Infrastructure Protection, Identity Access Management, and Others), by Deployment Mode, by Organization Size, by End Use Industry, by Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cybersecurity Market is projected to reach $ 152 billion by 2025 on account of increasing threats of cyber-attacks and data breaches faced by organizations, which has drastically increased the need for strong authentication techniques and cybersecurity solutions.
Additionally, increasing use of advanced technologies such as AI, IoT, machine learning, blockchain, among others, for providing cybersecurity solutions is expected to fuel the market growth in the coming years. Furthermore, supportive government policies & schemes across the globe are expected to further foster the market growth.
However, the need to adhere to the cybersecurity standards and regulations can also hamper the market growth over the next few years. Besides, shortage of skilled cybersecurity professionals and high cost of cybersecurity solutions can further restrict the market growth since many organizations face budget constraints, especially the SMEs.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Mcafee, LLC
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Fortinet Inc.
- BAE Systems Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Trend Micro Incorporated
International Business Machine Corporation
The Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Cybersecurity Market from 2015 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Cybersecurity Market from 2020 to 2025.
- To classify and forecast the Global Cybersecurity Market based on segment, deployment type, organization size, end-use industry, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Cybersecurity Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Cybersecurity Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Cybersecurity Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Cybersecurity Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Cybersecurity Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Cybersecurity Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Preferred Type of Deployment
5.2. Most Challenging factor for Cybersecurity Management in an Organization
5.3. Cybersecurity Reporting by CISO in an Organization
5.4. Most Significant Impact of Cyber Incident in an Organization
5.5. Top Ranked Digital Initiatives for Next 12 Months
6. Global Cybersecurity Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Segment (security services, network security, infrastructure protection, identity access management, data security, application security, integrated risk management, cloud security and others)
6.2.2. By Deployment Mode (On-Premise and Cloud)
6.2.3. By Organization Size (Large Enterprises and SMEs)
6.2.4. By End Use Industry (BFSI, Manufacturing, Government, IT & Telecom, Retail, Energy & Power and Others)
6.2.5. By Company (2019)
6.2.6. By Region
6.3. Product Market Map
7. North America Cybersecurity Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. North America: Country Analysis
8. Europe Cybersecurity Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. Europe: Country Analysis
9. Asia-Pacific Cybersecurity Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
10. Middle East and Africa Cybersecurity Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. MEA: Country Analysis
11. South America Cybersecurity Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.3. South America: Country Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Broadcom Inc.
14.2. Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
14.3. Mcafee, LLC
14.4. Cisco Systems, Inc.
14.5. Dell Technologies Inc.
14.6. Fortinet Inc.
14.7. BAE Systems Inc.
14.8. Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
14.9. Trend Micro Incorporated
14.10. International Business Machine Corporation
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5mt8u6