DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing Markets 2020-2030: COVID-19 Implications and Growth" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ethyl alcohol manufacturing market is expected to grow from $493.1 billion in 2019 to about $692.8 billion in 2020. Hand hygiene and use of sanitizers is an important step amongst the preventive measures of COVID-19. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has also recommended that people use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% ethanol or ethyl alcohol. The market is expected to stabilize and reach $661.8 billion at a CAGR of 7.6% through 2023.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider ethyl alcohol market, and compares it with other markets.
Rising demand for ethanol in the food processing industry is contributing to the growth of the ethyl alcohol market. Companies are increasingly producing ethanol from corn and sugar in the ethyl alcohol market. The rise in awareness about ill effects of alcohol consumption is expected to limit the growth of the ethyl alcohol market.
The global ethyl alcohol market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the largest region in the ethyl alcohol market during 2019-2023.
Major players in the ethyl alcohol manufacturing market are Advanced Bioenergy LLC, Andersons Ethanol Group, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Aventine Renewable Energy, Braskem, British Petroleum, Cargill Corporation, Green Plains Inc., Kirin Holding Company, and LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The ethyl alcohol market section of the report gives context. It compares the ethyl alcohol market with other segments of the ethyl alcohol market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, ethyl alcohol indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Ethyl Acholol Market Characteristics
3. Ethyl Acholol Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Ethyl Acholol Historic Market, 2015-2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Ethyl Acholol Forecast Market, 2019-2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Ethyl Acholol Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Ethyl Acholol Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Ethyl Acholol Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Industrial Solvent
- Fuel/Fuel Additive
- Personal Care
- Other Applications
5. Ethyl Acholol Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Ethyl Acholol Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Ethyl Acholol Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Advanced Bioenergy LLC
- Andersons Ethanol Group
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Aventine Renewable Energy
- British Petroleum
- Cargill Corporation
- Green Plains Inc.
- Kirin Holding Company
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Pacific Ethanol Inc.
- Sasol Limited
- Solvay Group
- INEOS Group Holdings SA
- Merck Millipore (U.S.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8ti0mk