DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Endpoint Security Market by Component, Enforcement Point (Workstation, Mobile Devices, Server, Point of Sale Terminal), Deployment, Industry Size, End User (Aerospace and Defense, Government, BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing) - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The endpoint security market is expected to reach $18.6 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
The growth in this market is mainly attributed to the growing number of endpoint devices and emerging trends in enterprises such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD); need to counter damages due to endpoint attacks; IT risk mitigation; and central management of the endpoint protection strategy.
The study offers a comprehensive analysis of the global endpoint security market with respect to components, enforcement point, deployment, industry size, end-user and geography. The global endpoint security market is segmented on the basis of component (solution, services), enforcement point (workstation, mobile devices, server, point of sale terminal, and others), deployment (on-premises, cloud), industry size (SMEs, large enterprises), end user (aerospace & defense, government, BFSI, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, IT & telecom, and others), and geography. The study also evaluates industry competitors and analyses the market at a country level.
Based on component, the solution segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the overall breast imaging market in 2020. The large share of this segment is majorly attributed to the growing economies in developing regions and rising number of cyberattacks cases. Rapid proliferation of digital transformation in the Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East & Africa boosted the demand for several endpoint terminals and consequently, the demand for endpoint security solutions is also increasing.
These technologically advanced solutions help in detecting and countering the most recent known and unknown threats. It forms a first level of defense for organizations to secure endpoints. Moreover, as increasing number of organizations, specifically SMEs opt for efficient, flexible, affordable, easy to maintain, and scalable endpoint security solution, the market for endpoint security solutions is expected to remain strong over the coming years.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of components, deployment type, enforcement point, industry size, end-user, and countries?
- What is the historical market for endpoint security across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period of 2020-2027?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global endpoint security market?
- Who are the major players in the global endpoint security market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- How is the competitive landscape?
- What are the recent developments in the global endpoint security market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global endpoint security market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global endpoint security market and how do they compete with the other players?
- Increasing Number of IoT Devices
- Increasing Demand for Endpoint Security and Privacy
- Increasing Use of Mobile Devices as an Attack Vector
- Endpoint Security is Not Perceived as a Comprehensive Security Solution
- Leveraging AI, Machine Learning, and Blockchain Technologies for Cyber Defence
- Growing Need of Cloud-Based Security Solutions among SME's
- Misconceptions and Lack of Knowledge about Endpoint Security Solutions
- Integration of Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning in Endpoint Security
- Adoption of 5G Technology
- Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd.
- McAfee LLC
- Sophos, Ltd.
- Trend Micro, Inc.
- Carbon Black, Inc. (A Part of Vmware, Inc.)
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Fireeye, Inc.
- Watchgaurd Technologies, Inc.
- Panda Security
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- F-Secure Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Nortonlifelock Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gwfxhw