DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Super Abrasives Market, by Product (Cubic Boron Nitride, Polycrystalline, CVD Diamonds, Nano Diamonds), by Application (Aerospace, Medical, Automotive, Construction, Electrical & Electronics, Oil and Gas & Others), by Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Super Abrasives Market size is estimated at around $ 3.5 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow to $ 4.8 billion by 2025.
Major factors responsible for the growth of the Global Super Abrasives Market include growing awareness regarding adoption of high-end technologies and their benefits coupled with the continuing growth of the automotive industry. In addition to this, the product is widely popular due to its peculiar properties such as entrenched lifecycle, high scale hardness and superlative performance, which is anticipated to spur the Global Super Abrasives Market growth during the forecast period. However, some of the factors that might act as major impediments to the growth of super abrasives market across the globe in the years to come are high cost of production along with product price volatility due to the fluctuating raw material costs.
The Global Super Abrasives Market is segmented based on product, application, region and company. Based on application, the market can be segmented into aerospace, medical, automotive, construction, electrical & electronics, oil & gas, and others. Among them, the automotive industry dominated the market in terms of largest market share until 2019 and is anticipated to hold its position over the forecast period as well. Moreover, the electrical and electronics industry is expected to witness high growth over the coming years on account of extensive utilization of super abrasives in the manufacturing of Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs). However, outbreak of COVID-19 has resulted in bearish growth of the industry in 2020.
- Saint-Gobain Abrasives, Inc
- Gnter Wendt GmbH
- Asahi Diamond Industrial Co., Ltd
- 3M Company
- Guangdong Chanway Industrial Co., Ltd
- Noritake Co. Ltd.
- Carborundum Universal Ltd
- Radiac Abrasive Company
- Mirka Ltd
- Vereingte Schmirgel-und Maschinen-Fabriken AG
The Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Super Abrasives Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Super Abrasives Market based on product, application, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Super Abrasives Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Super Abrasives Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Super Abrasives Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Super Abrasives Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Super Abrasives Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Product (Cubic Boron Nitride, Polycrystalline, CVD Diamonds, Nano Diamonds)
5.2.2. By Application (Aerospace, Medical, Automotive, Construction, Electrical & Electronics, Oil and Gas, Others)
5.2.3. By Region
5.2.4. By Company (2019)
6. Europe Super Abrasives Market Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific Super Abrasives Market Outlook
8. North America Super Abrasives Market Outlook
9. Middle East and Africa Super Abrasives Market Outlook
10. South America Super Abrasives Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Competition Outlook
13.2. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yt0to2