DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Online Learning Platforms Market, by Type (Academic, Corporate, Government), by Deployment Mode (On-Premise v/s Cloud), by Vendor, by Learning Mode, by Learning Type, by Technology, by End User, by Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Online Learning Platforms Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11% during 2020 - 2025 on account of rising adoption of technologies such as AI, IoT, big data, among others, to make the teaching and learning experience more efficient and personalized.
Additionally, benefits of online learning platforms such as flexibility, availability at anytime and anywhere, and low cost are further expected to propel the market over the next five years. Furthermore, technological advancements, increasing smartphone user base, new product launches and increasing expenditure by the major players is expected to spur the growth of the market through 2025.
The Global Online Learning Platforms Market is segmented based on type, deployment mode, vendor, learning mode, learning type, technology, end-user, and region.
The mobile E-learning segment is also growing at a strong pace on account of increasing internet penetration and decline in device and internet cost. Based on end-users, the market can be categorized into Higher education institutions, K-12, enterprises and others. The K-12 segment is foreseen to grow at the highest pace in the coming years. The higher education institutions segment dominated the market over the previous years attributable to increasing number of universities offering post-graduate and certification courses online.
Regionally, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market during forecast period. This can be attributed to the early adoption and advancements in educational technologies in the region. Major players operating in the Global Online Learning Platforms Market include Lynda, Adobe, Cornerstone Learning, Kallidus, Skillsoft, SAP, Oracle, CERTPOINT systems, Meridian knowledge, Kontis, and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
The Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Online Learning Platforms Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Online Learning Platforms Market based on type, deployment mode, vendor, learning mode, learning type, technology, end-user, and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Online Learning Platforms Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Online Learning Platforms Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Online Learning Platforms Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness (Aided/Unaided)
4.2. Product Awareness
4.3. Vendor Satisfaction Analysis
4.4. Unmet Needs/Challenges
5. Global Online Learning Platforms Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Academic, Corporate, Government)
5.2.2. By Deployment Mode (On-Premise v/s Cloud)
5.2.3. By Vendor (Content Provider v/s Service Provider)
5.2.4. By Learning Mode (Self-paced v/s Instructor-led)
5.2.5. By Learning Type (Synchronous v/s Asynchronous)
188.8.131.52. Synchronous (Chat, Voice, Video and Live Streaming)
184.108.40.206. Asynchronous (Digital Curriculum Material, e-Mail, Discussion Boards, Social Networking)
5.2.6. By Technology (Mobile E-learning, Learning Management System, Application Simulation Tool, Rapid E-learning, Podcasts, Virtual Classroom)
5.2.7. By End User (Higher Education Institutions, K-12 Schools, Enterprises, Others)
5.2.8. By Company (2019)
5.2.9. By Region
5.3. Product Market Map
6. Asia-Pacific Online Learning Platforms Market Outlook
7. Europe Online Learning Platforms Market Outlook
8. North America Online Learning Platforms Market Outlook
9. South America Online Learning Platforms Market Outlook
10. Middle East and Africa Online Learning Platforms Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Lynda(LinkedIn Business)
13.3. Cornerstone Learning
13.4. D2L Corporation
13.5. Kallidus Ltd
13.6. CERTPOINT Systems Inc
13.7. Meridian Knowledge Solutions
13.8. Saba Software
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x7ofrv