The K-12 blended e-learning market is poised to grow by USD 12.27 bn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 14% during the forecast period.
The report on the K-12 blended e-learning market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the need for cost-effective teaching model and need for effective content development technology. In addition, need for cost-effective teaching model is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
The K-12 blended e-learning market analysis includes product segment and geographic landscapes. This study identifies the need for SCORM-compliant content as one of the prime reasons driving the K-12 blended e-learning market growth during the next few years.
- D2L Corp.
- Docebo Inc.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co.
- Instructure Inc.
- K12 Inc.
- Pearson Plc
- Promethean Ltd.
- Providence Equity Partners LLC
- Scholastic Corp.
Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Hardware - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Content - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- System - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Solutions - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Market opportunity by Product
6. Customer landscape
- Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic globally
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vz002r