LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the FMCG logistics market in Europe and it is poised to grow by $11.25 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the FMCG logistics market in Europe Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Agility Public Warehousing Co KSCP, CEVA Logistics AG, C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., DB Schenker, Deutsche Post AG, DFDS AS, DSV Panalpina AS, FedEx Corp., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, and XPO Logistics Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The adoption of technology in the logistics industry has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high cost of operations in the FMCG industry might hamper the market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/fmcg-logistics-market-in-europe-industry-analysis
FMCG logistics market in Europe 2020-2024: Segmentation
FMCG logistics market in Europe is segmented as below:
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41560
FMCG logistics market in Europe 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our FMCG logistics market in Europe report covers the following areas:
- FMCG logistics market in Europe Size
- FMCG logistics market in Europe Trends
- FMCG logistics market in Europe Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing focus on truck platooning by logistics vendors as one of the prime reasons driving the FMCG logistics market growth in Europe during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
FMCG logistics market in Europe 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist FMCG logistics market growth in Europe during the next five years
- Estimation of the FMCG logistics market size in Europe and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the FMCG logistics market in Europe
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of FMCG logistics market vendors in Europe
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Service
- Market segments
- Comparison by Service placement
- Transportation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Warehousing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- VAS - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Service
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Western Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Eastern Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Agility Public Warehousing Co KSCP
- CEVA Logistics AG
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- DB Schenker
- Deutsche Post AG
- DFDS AS
- DSV Panalpina AS
- FedEx Corp.
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- XPO Logistics Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.