DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) in Healthcare Market - Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for real time location systems was estimated to be $1200 million and is expected to reach by $3442.20 million by 2023 at an estimated CAGR of 19.2%. Active RFID tags have accounted for the major share in the market generating a revenue of $1045.57 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.4% during the forecast period (2018-2023). North American region holds the highest share in the market with a revenue of $644.42 million in 2017.
Real Time Location Systems Market Outlook:
Real Time Location Systems are used in healthcare to improve the workflow and increase the clinical quality. Different types of software and hardware are being used to track the data. Hardware components like RFID tags, sensors, readers and trackers are used in these systems. A tag is given to the object or patient that has to be tracked and a reader is employed at the receiving side. The connection between the asset/patient is established using various technologies like WiFi, Bluetooth low energy, RFID and many more. Zigbee is also an important technology as it provides the communication between a tag and a reader with much precision and at a lower rate. These real time location systems also monitors the environmental conditions and the staff location accurately.
Real Time Location Systems Market Growth drivers:
The rising aging population around the world is the major key driver for the real time location systems in the elder care facilities. The advancement in the technologies like Wi-Fi, Internet of Things, RFID among other technologies is also a major driver for the real time location system in the healthcare market. The rise in the patients safety and work compliance in the hospitals is also a major driver in the healthcare market.
Real Time Location Systems Market Challenges:
The stringent regulatory norms by the governments on these Real Time Location Systems is the major challenge that is restricting the new manufacturers entering in to the market. The other challenges in the market include the practitioners from using these new devices which is hindering the growth of the market.
Market Research and Market Trends of Real Time Location Systems Market
- Zebra Technologies, a key player in the Real time location systems for healthcare market has acquired Xplore technologies on August 14, 2018. Xplore technologies is a leading manufacturer of rugged tablets to various industries. The products that are produced by Xplore technologies will help Zebra technologies to serve various industries.
- Stanley Healthcare, a major key player in the real time location systems market and also a leading provider of visibility and analytics solutions to the healthcare industry has announced that it is integrating with the Sonitor Technologies, also a key player in the RTLS market by positioning its Ultrasound indoor positioning technology in to the Stanley's Aeroscout Real-Time Location Systems platform.
The other major player in the Real-Time Location Systems market, CenTrak, has introduced a product called IRUS. This is the first hybrid product by combining two technologies that is the Ultrasound and Internet of Things. This product is used in the healthcare market for locating and sensing the assets. This is also used in hand hygiene monitoring, rounding compliance and also in nurse call automation. Gen2IR, a product by CenTrak has induced ultrasound technology in to it, thus by making it the first low cost hybrid product.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
5. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product lifecycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market - By Offering (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. By Product Segment Analysis
7. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market - By Technology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.2. Bluetooth Low Energy
7.5. Ultrawide Band
7.8. Passive RFID
8. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market - By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Asset tracking
8.2. Patient Safety
8.3. Personnel tracking
8.4. Environmental Monitoring
9. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare- By End-user industry (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
9.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.3. Product Segment Analysis
10. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market- By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.3. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market- South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.5. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market- Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.7. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market - APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.9. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market - Middle East Segment and Africa Segment Research
10.10. Middle East & Africa Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market- Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market Company Analysis
12.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
12.2. Olympus Corporation
12.3. Baxter International
12.4. Hologic Inc.
12.5. Fresenius Medical Care AG
13. Real Time Location Systems in Healthcare Market-Appendix
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qr0ei2