BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Boston Chapter of Financial Executives International (FEI), the premier association for senior financial executives, today announced its incoming Board of Directors. The Boston chapter, one of the largest of FEI’s 65 chapters, includes financial management decision-makers from all of the region’s major industries. FEI enhances member professional development through peer networking, career management services, conferences, research and publications.
“Now more than ever it is important to have a strong network,” said Paul Ryan, incoming FEI Boston President. “Whether it’s undertaking new decisions like how best to re-open physical office space or making ongoing choices around software and services, FEI Boston has the people, partners and programs to ensure success. I look forward to another exceptional year for our members as they network with key influencers, understand emerging issues, advocate for corporate finance and boost their career opportunities.”
The FEI Boston Chapter Board members are as follows:
- President: Paul Ryan, CFO & Board Member, Presence Enterprises LLC
- Vice Presidents: Alan Faber, Principal, Alan Faber Growth Strategies LLC and Beth Kurth, Partner, Conway Communications Investor Relations
- Treasurer and Program Chair: Chris Caprio, CFO, Focus Technology Solutions
- Past President/Nominating Chair: Jack Sheehan, Principal, Winter Street CFO LLC
- Academic Relations Chair: Glen Bunnell, CFO, BostonSight
- Career Management Chair: Dave Stuer, Business Advisor/CFO Consultant, J. Edgar Group
- Diversity Chair: Priya Chanduraj, Finance Director, Global Control and Compliance, Schneider Electric
- Membership Co-Chairs: Bill Welch, Director, Finance, Delaware Life and Scott Crowley, CFO, The Lopes Companies
- Partners Co-Chairs: Mary Lambert, Director, Global Financial Services, Bose Corporation and David Fournier, CFO Consultant
About FEI Boston
Representing a broad spectrum of industries and companies, FEI's Boston Chapter is one of the largest chapters of the premier professional association for senior and mid-level financial executives. Chapter membership provides the opportunity to interact, learn and network with local, regional and national financial leaders. FEI Boston offers executive events, professional development opportunities, career management programs, social events, webinars, monthly newsletters, access to the Membership Directory, CPE credits and more. Visit https://feiboston.org, join our LinkedIn group and follow us on Twitter @FEIBoston to learn more.