DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Moving Bed Bioreactor - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Moving Bed Bioreactor market accounted for $1.58 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $7.23 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 18.4% during the forecast period.
Stringent government emission laws, inefficient irrigation within agriculture and population development are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, factors such as financial support for capital improvement projects and lack of alertness are hampering the market growth.
The moving bed bioreactor is the process mainly used for wastewater treatment. This technology has been used by most of the countries across the world for wastewater treatment plans. It is one the best way for the treatment of biomass.
Based on the end user, the municipal wastewater treatment segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to reduce the carbon footprint of treatment plants, preserve ecological habitats, and provide higher efficiency of treatment. MBBR is suited best in this regard offering a smaller carbon footprint, unrivaled efficiency in water treatment needed for industrial firms/municipalities to meet the stringent pollutant discharge limits.
By geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand due to increase and control the worldwide moving bed bioreactors market. Acceptance of new technologies by municipal wastewater treatment has additional fuelled command for moving bed bioreactor in these regions.
- Wock-Oliver Inc.
- World Water Works Inc.
- Aquatech International LLC
- AqWise - Wise Water Technologies Ltd
- Applied Water Solutions Inc.
- Biowater Technology AS
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Genesis Water Technologies
- Headworks Inc.
- Aquapoint Inc.
DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 End User Analysis
3.8 Emerging Markets
3.9 Impact of Covid-19
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Moving Bed Bioreactor Market, By Application
5.3 Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD)/COD Removal
6 Global Moving Bed Bioreactor Market, By End User
6.2 Food and Beverage
6.5 Municipal Wastewater Treatment
6.6 Poultry and Aquaculture
6.7 Pulp and Paper
6.11 Package Plants
7 Global Moving Bed Bioreactor Market, By Geography
7.2 North America
7.4 Asia Pacific
7.5 South America
7.6 Middle East & Africa
8 Key Developments
8.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
8.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
8.3 New Product Launch
8.5 Other Key Strategies
9 Company Profiling
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wl8m7i