LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the metal machining market and it is poised to grow by USD 14.76 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Metal Machining Market Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AMADA HOLDINGS Co. Ltd., Atlas Copco AB, Colfax Corp., DMG MORI Global Marketing GmbH, FANUC Corp., Messer Cutting Systems Inc., Okuma Corp., Sandvik AB, Shenyang Machine Tools Co. Ltd., and TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Demand from the oil & gas sector has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/metal-machining-market-industry-analysis
Metal Machining Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Metal Machining Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40740
Metal Machining Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our metal machining market report covers the following areas:
- Metal Machining Market Size
- Metal Machining Market Trends
- Metal Machining Market Analysis
This study identifies the emergence of 3D printing in manufacturing as one of the prime reasons driving the metal machining market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Metal Machining Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist metal machining market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the metal machining market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the metal machining market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of metal machining market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Construction - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Aerospace - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing focus on Internet of Things (IoT)
- Emergence of 3D printing in manufacturing
- Growing adoption of automation to leverage profitability
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- AMADA HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
- Atlas Copco AB
- Colfax Corp.
- DMG MORI Global Marketing GmbH
- FANUC Corp.
- Messer Cutting Systems Inc.
- Okuma Corp.
- Sandvik AB
- Shenyang Machine Tools Co. Ltd.
- TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.