LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global endpoint detection and response market size and it is poised to grow by USD 7.67 billion during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is moderately fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. AO Kaspersky Lab, Carbon Black Inc., CrowdStrike Holdings Inc., Cylance Inc., FireEye Inc., McAfee LLC, RSA Security LLC, Sophos Ltd., Symantec Corp., and Trend Micro Inc, are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing adoption of cloud-based EDR has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Endpoint Detection and Response Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Endpoint Detection and Response Market is segmented as below:
- Individual Customers
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40122
Endpoint Detection and Response Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our endpoint detection and response market report covers the following areas:
- Endpoint Detection and Response Market Size
- Endpoint Detection and Response Market Trends
- Endpoint Detection and Response Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the integration of AI into EDR software as one of the prime reasons driving the endpoint detection and response market growth during the next few years.
Endpoint Detection and Response Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the endpoint detection and response market, including some of the vendors such as AO Kaspersky Lab, Carbon Black Inc., CrowdStrike Holdings Inc., Cylance Inc., FireEye Inc., McAfee LLC, RSA Security LLC, Sophos Ltd., Symantec Corp., and Trend Micro Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the endpoint detection and response market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Endpoint Detection and Response Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist endpoint detection and response market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the endpoint detection and response market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the endpoint detection and response market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of endpoint detection and response market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Enterprises - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Individual customers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DEPLOYMENT
- Market segmentation by deployment
- Comparison by deployment
- On-premises - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cloud-based - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by deployment
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Growth in IoT devices
- Strategic partnerships and acquisition among vendors
- Integration of AI into EDR software
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- AO Kaspersky Lab
- Carbon Black Inc.
- CrowdStrike Holdings Inc.
- Cylance Inc.
- FireEye Inc.
- McAfee LLC
- RSA Security LLC
- Sophos Ltd.
- Symantec Corp.
- Trend Micro Inc.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.