LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global genetic testing market and it is poised to grow by USD 4.86 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies Inc., bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Illumina Inc., Myriad Genetics Inc., QIAGEN NV, Quest Diagnostics Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The rising approval of advanced genetic testing products has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Genetic Testing Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Genetic Testing Market is segmented as below:
- Clinical Diagnostics Laboratories
- Biopharmaceutical Companies And Research Centers
- Predictive And Diagnostic Testing
- Prenatal, Newborn, And Preimplantation Testing
- Pharmacogenomic Testing
- Forensic, Relationship, And Ancestry Testing
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40152
Genetic Testing Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our genetic testing market report covers the following areas:
- Genetic Testing Market size
- Genetic Testing Market trends
- Genetic Testing Market industry analysis
This study identifies the growing adoption of pharmacogenetic testing in reducing adverse drug events as one of the prime reasons driving the genetic testing market growth during the next few years.
Genetic Testing Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the genetic testing market, including some of the vendors such as Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies Inc., bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Illumina Inc., Myriad Genetics Inc., QIAGEN NV, Quest Diagnostics Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the genetic testing market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Genetic Testing Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist genetic testing market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the genetic testing market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the genetic testing market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of genetic testing market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market Outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Equipment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Consumables - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Clinical diagnostics laboratories - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hospitals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Biopharmaceutical companies and research centers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Predictive and diagnostic testing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Prenatal, newborn and preimplantation testing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Pharmacogenomic testing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Forensic, relationship and ancestry testing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Advancements in next-generation sequencing
- Growing adoption of direct-to-consumer genetic tests in early disease diagnosis
- Growing adoption of pharmacogenetic testing in reducing adverse drug events
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Illumina Inc.
- Myriad Genetics Inc.
- QIAGEN NV
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
PART 16: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 17: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.