DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Sewing Machines - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Sewing Machines market worldwide will grow by a projected US$11.2 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised CAGR of 2.6%. Industrial, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 2.7% and reach a market size of US$41.9 Billion by the end of the analysis period. An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Industrial market will be reset to a new normal which going forward in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 1.5% CAGR. Within Europe, the region worst hit by the pandemic, Germany will add over US$250.4 Million to the region's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US$280.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of the European markets. In Japan, the Industrial segment will reach a market size of US$2.2 Billion by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Sewing Machines market. Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world's second largest economy will grow at 5.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$3.8 Billion in terms of addressable market opportunity.
The global analysis and forecast periods covered within the report are 2020-2027 (Current & Future Analysis) and 2012-2019 (Historic Review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Sewing Machines: Providing Limitless Creativity for Industrial Users, Quilters, Home Decor Sewers, and Fashion Enthusiasts
- Recent Market Activity
- Global Market Outlook
- Asian Countries Continue to Turbo ChargeFuture Market Growth
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Sewing Machines Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Baby Lock
- Brother Industries, Ltd.
- Brother International Corporation
- Bernina International AG
- Jaguar International Corporation
- Janome Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
- Elna International Corp. SA
- Juki Corporation
- Kaulin Manufacturing Co., Ltd./Siruba
- Merrow Inc.
- Million Special Industries Co., Ltd
- Jack Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
- Pegasus Sewing Machine Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Rimoldi & CF srl
- SEIKO Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
- SGSB Group Co., Ltd
- SVP Worldwide
- Singer Sewing Company
- TAJIMA Group
- Xi'an Typical Industries Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Doso Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Demand for Advanced and Feature Rich Sewing Machines Drive Healthy Market Growth
- LCD Touch Screens, Laser Technologies, LED Lighting Elevate Sewing Machines Convenience to the Next Level
- Key Determinants of an Advanced Home Sewing Machine Model
- Energy-Efficiency: A Key Factor Driving Technology Innovation
- Computerized Sewing Machines: A Major Innovation Fueling Market Growth
- Innovative Embroidery Software Spells Significant Market Opportunities
- Sewing: A Stress Buster
- The DIY Rage Promises Bright Prospects for the Market
- Steady Launch of User-Friendly Models for New Sewing Enthusiasts
- Growing Preference for Industrial Sewing Machinesby Home Sewers Boosts Market Demand
- Specialized Sewing Machines for Sewing,Repairing, and Fixing Leather Products Growin Prominence
- Reshoring in Developed Regions: A Business Casefor Advanced Sewing Machinery
- Favorable Trends in the Apparel Industry Augurs Well for the Market
- Burgeoning Crafts Industry: A Key Growth Driver
- Growth in Automotive Production Drives Demand for Car Hoods and Upholstery Sewing Machines
- Demographic Transformations Strengthens Market Prospects
- Rising Global Population Propels Demand for Clothing and Other Consumer Products
- Burgeoning Middle Class Population Promote Market Growth
- Operator Safety: A Major Challenge to Reckon With
- Sewing Robot: The Future of Fashion
- Sewing Machines with Wireless Technology and Internet Connectivity
- Machines with In-Built Needle Threader, Top Loading and Drop-in Bobbin Systems
- Sewing Machines for Stitching Robots, Implantable Systems and Wearable Electronics
- Digitally Advanced Sewing Machines
High-Speed Sewing Machines
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lcjf94
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.