The global cable glands market was worth $1.808.5 million in 2020 and is expected to rise with a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period.
The up gradation of existing networks, rise in construction and infrastructure development are considered as the major drivers in the cable gland industry. Cable glands are made up of steel, brass, plastic, nickel and nylon. Brass remained the significant material for fabricating cable glands and the revenue earned was $975m and is projected to command the market in the forecast period while plastic will follow as second most dominant material. In regard with the regions, America and Europe have very competitive market when compared APAC region due to the stringent regulations in the former's market.
Cable glands are critical devices that are required to safely pass a cable, wire or tube through an enclosure in a harsh environment and hence provide protection, sealing and grounding. They provide strain relief and act as a barrier during hazardous environment. They provide a secure connection between the cable and the machine which prevents the twisting and wear and tear of cables.
Cable glands are designed for use with either armored or non-armored cable. They can be made of variety of materials such as plastic, brass, aluminum, nylon and stainless steel. Since the cable glands are designed for safety, it is important to have electrical safety specification ratings such as ATEX, CEC and NEC depending on the country of origin.
The companies referred in the market research report include Eaton, Emerson, CMP products, Thomas and Betts, Cortem group, Waroem, Sealcon LLC, Jacob GmbH, Sealcon, LLC and more than 20 other companies.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market - key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Cable Glands Market - Overview
2. Cable Glands Market - Executive summary
3. Cable Glands Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Cable Glands Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
5. Cable Glands Market - Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Cable Glands Certification Standards
7. Cable Glands Market - By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
7.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
7.3. Product Segment Analysis
8. Cable Glands Market - By Materials (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.2. Stainless Steel
9. Cable Glands Market - By Cable Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Cable Glands Market - By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Control boxes
10.5. Connector for electrical devices
10.6. Data Cable
11. Cable Glands - By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
12. Cable Glands - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Cable Glands Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.3. Cable Glands - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.5. Cable Glands - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.7. Cable Glands - APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13. Cable Glands Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Cable Glands Market Company Analysis
14.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.4. CMP products
14.5. Thomas and Betts
14.6. Cortem group
14.8. Sealcon LLC
15. Cable Glands Market - Appendix
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/178tx2