DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "U.S. Solid Tumor Testing Market: Focus on Technology, Cancer Type, Biomarker Type, Application, End User, State Region, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the U.S. solid tumor testing market was valued at $8,179.7 million in 2019 and is anticipated to grow over $15,396.4 million by 2030. The U.S. solid tumor testing market is expected to grow at a single-digit compound annual growth rate in the forecast period 2020-2030, aided primarily by the high growth in the molecular diagnostics market.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the U.S. solid tumor testing market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the U.S. solid tumor testing market?
- How is each segment expected to grow in the U.S. solid tumor testing market during the forecast period, and what is the estimated revenue to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2030?
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market? What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for solid tumors testing?
- Which are the leading players with significant offerings to the U.S. solid tumor testing market? What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
- What would be the compound growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2020-2030?
- What are the key applications in the U.S. solid tumor testing market? What are the major segments of these applications?
- Which are the dominant disease areas of the U.S. solid tumor testing market? Which is the fastest-growing disease segment in the U.S. solid tumor testing market?
- Which are the key manufacturers and service providers in the U.S. solid tumor testing market, and what are their contributions? What is the growth potential of each major solid tumor testing solution provider?
- What is the scope of the U.S. solid tumor testing market in different states across the U.S.?
- Rising Incidence of Cancers
- Increasing Adoption of Inorganic Growth Strategies in the Market
- Increasing Research Funding from National Cancer Institute
- Reimbursement Cuts in the U.S.
- High Pricing Pressure
- Expected Implementation of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) in the U.S.
- Informatics and Technological Innovation for Larger Consumer Base
- Expected Increase in the Adoption of Genetic Testing
- ARUP Laboratories
- ASURAGEN, INC.
- Abbott Laboratories
- ArcherDX, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Cancer Genetics Inc.
- Caris Life Sciences
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Genomic Testing Cooperative
- Guardant Health
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics
- Illumina, Inc.
- Invitae Corporation
- Invivoscribe, Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Nanostring Technologies
- NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
- Opko Health
- Personal Genome Diagnostics
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uteun2