LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the snack bars market in the US and it is poised to grow by USD 806.08 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Snack Bars Market in the US Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Abbott Laboratories, Clif Bar & Co., General Mills Inc., Kellogg Co., KIND LLC, Mondelez International Inc., PepsiCo Inc., Quest Nutrition LLC, The Hain Celestial Group Inc., and The Hershey Co. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
New product launches have been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/united-states-snack-bar-market-industry-analysis
Snack Bars Market in the US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Snack Bars Market in the US is segmented as below:
- Energy and Nutrition Bars
- Granola Bars
- Breakfast Bars
- Other Snack Bars
- Distribution Channel
- Offline Distribution
- Online Distribution
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41135
Snack Bars Market in the US 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our snack bars market in the US report covers the following areas:
- Snack Bars Market Size in the US
- Snack Bars Market Trends in the US
- Snack Bars Market Analysis in the US
This study identifies the increasing demand for plant-based snack bars as one of the prime reasons driving the snack bars market growth in the US during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Snack Bars Market in the US 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist snack bars market growth in the US during the next five years
- Estimation of the snack bars market size in the US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the snack bars market in the US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of snack bars market vendors in the US
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Energy and nutrition bars - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Granola bars - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Breakfast bars - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other snack bars - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Offline distribution - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online distribution - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising demand for on-the-go breakfast options
- Increasing demand for plant-based snack bars
- Growing popularity of private-label brands
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abbott Laboratories
- Clif Bar & Co.
- General Mills Inc.
- Kellogg Co.
- KIND LLC
- Mondelez International Inc.
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Quest Nutrition LLC
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- The Hershey Co.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.