DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cellular-mesenchymal Epithelial Transition Factor (C-Met) Mutated Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2030" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the c-Met Mutated NSCLC, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the c-Met Mutated NSCLC market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom), and Japan.
The c-Met Mutated NSCLC market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, c-Met Mutated NSCLC market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted c-Met Mutated NSCLC market size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current c-Met Mutated NSCLC treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses underlying potential of the market.
Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) is the most common type of lung cancer accounted for approximately 85% of all lung cancers. It can be defined as any type of epithelial lung cancer other than SCLC. It is mainly subcategorized into adenocarcinomas, squamous cell carcinomas, large cell carcinomas and several other types that occur less frequently including adenosquamous carcinomas, and sarcomatoid carcinomas. In these subtypes adenocarcinoma accounts for highest number of cases, i.e., approximately 47% followed by Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Large Cell Carcinoma.
There are several mutations associated with NSCLC but the most common are EGFR, KRAS, ROS-1, BRAF, C-Met, PD-L1 expression and others. Among all the mutations C-Met accounted for approximately 4% of the total cases of NSCLC.
C-Met is a tyrosine kinase receptor, which is encoded in part by mesenchymal-epidermal transition (MET) exon 14. Mutations in the MET gene can cause increased c-MET signaling and oncogenic stimulation. Although c-MET mutation is rare, it is a targetable driver mutation.
Reasons to buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the C-Met Mutated NSCLC market.
- To understand the future market competition in the C-Met Mutated NSCLC market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for C-Met Mutated NSCLC in the US, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
- Identification of strong upcoming players in market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for C-Met Mutated NSCLC market.
- To understand the future market competition in the C-Met Mutated NSCLC market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of C-Met NSCLC
3. SWOT Analysis of C-Met NSCLC
4. C-Met NSCLC: Market Overview at a Glance
4.1. Total Market Share (%) Distribution of NSCLC in 2017: By Country
4.2. Total Market Share (%) Distribution of NSCLC in 2030: By Country
5. C-Met Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Disease Background and Overview
5.1.1. Cellular Classification of NSCLC
5.1.2. Signs and Symptoms of NSCLC
5.1.3. Risk Factors of Lung Cancer
5.1.4. Causes of NSCLC
5.1.5. Disease Biology: NSCLC
6. Diagnosis of NSCLC
6.1. Diagnostic Algorithm for NSCLC
6.2. Stages of NSCLC
6.3. Staging System
7. Epidemiology and Patient Population
7.1. Epidemiology Key Findings
7.2. Assumptions and Rationale: 7MM
7.3. Epidemiology Scenario: 7MM
7.4. The United States Epidemiology
8. EU-5 Epidemiology
8.5. The United Kingdom
9. Japan Epidemiology
10. Current Treatment Practices: NSCLC
10.1. Advanced/Metastatic NSCLC Treatment Algorithm
10.3. Targeted Therapy
10.6. Radiation Therapy
10.7. Stage-wise Treatment Options of NSCLC
11. Guideline of NSCLC
11.1. The National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Clinical Guidelines: 2020
11.2. The European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Clinical Practice Guidelines for Diagnosis, Treatment, and Follow-up
11.3. The Spanish Society of Medical Oncology (SEOM) Clinical Guidelines: 2018
11.4. The Japanese Lung Cancer Society Guideline for NSCLC, Stage IV: 2018
12. Unmet Needs of C-Met NSCLC
13. Key Endpoints in C-Met NSCLC Clinical Trials
14. Emerging Therapies
14.1. Capmatinib (INC280): Novartis Pharmaceuticals
14.2. Tepmetko (tepotinib): Merck KGaA
14.3. Merestinib: Eli Lilly and Company
14.4. Telisotuzumab Vedotin: AbbVie
14.5. JNJ-61186372 (JNJ-6372): Janssen Research & Development
14.6. Canakinumab (ACZ885): Novartis Pharmaceuticals
14.7. Cabozantinib: Exelixis/Ipsen/Takeda
14.8. Sym015: Symphogen
15. C-Met Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Seven Major Market Analysis
15.1. Key Findings
15.2. Market Outlook: 7MM
16. c-MET Mutation - Market Size
16.1. Total Market Size of c-MET NSCLC in the 7MM
16.2. Market Size of c-MET NSCLC by Therapeutic Class in the 7MM
16.3. United States Market Size
16.4. EU-5 Market Size
16.5. Japan Market Size
17. Market Drivers of C-Met NSCLC
18. Market Barriers of C-Met NSCLC
20. Report Methodology
21. Publisher Capabilities
23. About the Publisher
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nma7u5