DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Global Grapefruit Juice Market and the Impact of COVID-19 in the Medium Term" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report presents a strategic analysis of the global grapefruit juice market and a forecast for its development in the medium term, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on it. It provides a comprehensive overview of the market volume and value, dynamics, segmentation, characteristics, main players, prices, international trade, trends and insights, growth and demand drivers, challenges, etc.
This is the most detailed (COVID-19 updated) and comprehensive report about the global grapefruit juice market, covering all global regions and 151 single countries. The report presents information on each indicator for each of the 151 countries covered, offering unmatched value, accuracy and expert insights.
Market Insights and Outlook
The global grapefruit juice market was equal to 3.12 billion USD (calculated in retail prices) in 2014. Until 2024, the juice market in the world is forecast to reach 6.31 billion USD (in retail prices), thus increasing at a CAGR of 9.65% per annum for the period 2019-2024. This is an increase, compared to the growth of about 4.26% per year, registered in 2014-2018.
The average consumption per capita in value terms reached 0.95 USD per capita (in retail prices) in 2014. In the next five years, it grew at a CAGR of 1.52% per annum. In the medium term (by 2024), the indicator is forecast to speed up its growth and increase at a CAGR of 8.03% per annum.
Today, people are drinking less, but better quality juices and are willing to pay more for the health benefits they associate with them. Therefore, the category of juices and especially those with 100% fruit content has gained popularity among consumers across the world. Despite this, there is a concern among the health-conscious consumers regarding the high sugar content of the 100% grapefruit juice, which has been an impediment for the development of the market in the last few years. However, people are also becoming more educated, thus understanding the difference between added sugar and natural sugar, which makes them more positive as an overall.
Although grapefruit remains one of the most popular flavors in many countries, younger consumers are increasingly opting for more interesting and exotic flavors including celery, cucumber, beetroot, and more. In fact, in most of the European countries the grapefruit juice is the fourth preferred flavor. While, in the US, consumption of grapefruit juice has gradually declined in the past few years.
Another emerging trend on the global juice market as a whole is the proliferation of cold pressed juices. They became so popular, owing to the specific way of processing, which is known to better preserve both the flavor of fruit juices and their micronutrients, including vitamins and minerals. Furthermore, consumers are increasingly interested in homogeneous juices as most Europeans prefer to drink juice that was made from a specific variety of a fruit.
The report on the global grapefruit juice market covers:
- Market volume, value and dynamics for the last five years;
- Market segmentation (by region and each covered country; by product groups, etc.) for the last five years;
- Analysis of the factors, influencing the market development (market trends and insights, drivers and challenges) and the impact COVID-19 has and will have on the market in both the short and the medium term;
- Value chain analysis and structure of price formation;
- Analysis of retail price levels and their dynamics for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country);
- Analysis of the major international trade flows;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation (by region and each covered country) and analysis of imports for the last five years;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation (by region and each covered country) and analysis of exports for the last five years;
- Volume and dynamics of the average import and export prices for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country);
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation and analysis of per capita consumption for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country);
- Forecast for market development in the medium term (volume, value and segmentation by region and each covered country);
- Characteristics of the main players on the market;
- Analysis of the competitive landscape;
- Five Forces analysis;
- Analysis and forecast for the global economy and demographics.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2m3u50.