DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Carrefour SA: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company impact" company profile has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses how the pandemic will impact Carrefour's performance.
Carrefour SA is better placed than many specialist retailers to cope with the effects of COVID-19, due to the fact that almost all of its physical stores remain operational during lockdown.
Stockpiling and bulk buying - fueling volume growth and average transaction values across both physical and online channels.
- Group sales are now forecast to rise 3% in 2020, versus a flat performance in 2019 and our original 2020 forecast of 1.1% - highlighting how the crisis has provided a critical boost to its performance after two years of tougher trading.
- Carrefour's extensive online presence in countries it operates in has proven essential during the crisis. It registered significant growth in the number of daily orders and new subscribers to its online platforms in several markets.
- We expect its hypermarket formats to see a continued reduction in footfall over Q2 as consumers shop closer to home and non-food areas in some stores are closed off, putting pressure on its smaller supermarket formats and online channel to serve customers.
Reasons to Buy
- Use revised 2020 forecasts for Carrefour to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use charts to review how Carrefour's sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use this in-depth analysis to review how Carrefour has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.
Key Topics Covered
- Carrefour's exposure to COVID-19
- Carrefour's operational responses to COVID-19
- Key findings
- Key conclusions
- Geographic spread analysis - COVID-19 vs Carrefour Group Sales
- Global & regional impact
- COVID-19 global impact score for Carrefour versus competitors
- Revised 2020 revenue forecast
- Carrefour exposure: brand sales by region vs regional impact levels
- Company reaction
- New Services
- Safety Measures
List of Figures
- Spread of COVID-19 - confirmed cases, number in treatment, recoveries and deaths.
- Countries/regions affected by COVID-19
- Spread of Carrefour SA group sales and stores in 2019
- COVID-19 global impact score for Carrefour SA versus competitors
- Carrefour SA global revenue and year on year growth 2015-2020
- Carrefour SA exposure: brand sales by region vs regional impact levels
- Carrefour SA
- Aldi Group
- Schwarz Beteiligungs GmbH
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Tesco PLC
- REWE Group
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Groupe Auchan SA
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8wahqk