DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Mobile Messaging Apps - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Mobile Messaging Apps market worldwide will grow by a projected 1.1 Number of Users in Billion (Cumulative), during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8%.
Mobile Messaging Apps, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 8% and reach a market size of 2.7 Number of Users in Billion (Cumulative) by the end of the analysis period. An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Mobile Messaging Apps market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 5.5% CAGR. Within Europe, the region worst hit by the pandemic, Germany will add over 30.5 Number of Users in Million (Cumulative) to the region's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over 29.5 Number of Users in Million (Cumulative) worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the Mobile Messaging Apps segment will reach a market size of 138.9 Number of Users in Million (Cumulative) by the close of the analysis period.
Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Mobile Messaging Apps market. Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world's second largest economy will grow at 11.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately 261.3 Number of Users in Million (Cumulative) in terms of addressable market opportunity.
Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing Mobile Messaging Apps market landscape. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Alibaba Group
- Apple Inc.
- BlackBerry Limited
- Facebook Inc.
- Google Inc.
- Hike Ltd.
- Kakao Corp.
- Kik Interactive Inc.
- LINE Corporation
- Snap Inc.
- Telegram Messenger LLP
- Tencent Holdings
- Viber Media S.r.l
- WhatsApp Inc.
Key Topics Covered
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- A Prelude
- Recent Market Activity
- Increased Inclination towards Social Connectedness' Builds Momentum for Messaging Apps
- Growing Penetration of Smartphones Turbo Charges Market Growth
- Messaging Apps Benefit from Growing Tablet Sales
- Positive Trend in Mobile Internet Usage Patterns Elevates Market Prospects
- Factors Catalyzing Messaging Apps to Go Mobile'
- Tremendous Improvement in the Speed of Mobile Internet
- Superior Hardware and Processor
- Optimization of Social Networks through Mobiles
- Increasing Base of Active Users Drive Opportunities for the Mobile Messaging Apps Market
- Rising 4G Penetration Rates to Elevate Market Prospects for Mobile Messaging Apps
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Mobile Messaging Apps Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Messaging Apps Emerge as Next Logical Extension of Social Networking
- Messaging Apps to Surpass SMS as Primary Messaging Medium
- Ephemeral Apps Seek Market Prominence
- Cloud-based Messaging Apps Exhibit Potential Opportunities
- Security Emerges as Main Focus Area in Mobile Messaging
- Market Sees Growing Demand for Apps with Advanced Security Features
- Messaging Apps Gain Precedence in Enterprise Environments
- Ongoing Changes in Organizational Structure Instigate a Strong Business Case for Messaging Apps
- Mainstream Image of Enterprise Mobility Extends Opportunities for Messaging Apps
- Increased Reliance on BYOD Props Up Demand for Messaging Apps
- Key Factors Encouraging BYOD Trend amongEnterprises Ranked by Importance Attached by Enterprises
- Messaging Apps for Wearables: The New Fad
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 119
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hbzyis