LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infiniti Research, a leading market intelligence solutions provider, has recently announced the completion of its latest success story on market intelligence solution for a medical device packaging company. This success story highlights how Infiniti’s market intelligence solution helped a medical device packaging company to successfully enter the US market and realize savings of over $2.7 million.
Planning a market entry can be daunting. It requires a deep understanding of the current market dynamics, including the competitive forces, barriers to entry, trade environment, and so on. Without these insights, navigating the business environment can be extremely challenging and can set the business up for failure. Our market entry research can help companies across various industries to strategically enter a new market or expand in an existing market. Request a FREE brochure to gain detailed insights into our services portfolio.
The business challenge: The client, a medical device packaging company based out of Europe, approached the experts at Infiniti Research to create an informed US expansion strategy. By partnering with Infiniti Research, they wanted to examine critical factors including investment environment, industry development, and regional market changes. Besides, the client wanted to understand the stricter FDA medical device packaging regulations in the US, focus on building packaging materials that follow industry standards, and identify the best third-party services providers to support them in transportation needs.
Having a comprehensive understanding of the market opportunities, trends, and challenges can help businesses to efficiently adapt to the market demands and succeed in the long-run. Our market intelligence solution can help you to achieve these objectives. Contact us today.
Infiniti’s Integrated Approach:
- Evaluated potential barriers to market entry, identified supply chain risks, and understood regulatory requirements in the US
- Identified medical device packaging trends and alternatives that need to be focused on in the coming years
- Analyzed the top companies in the US medical device packaging market and identified their business strategies and plans
The business impact of the market intelligence solution for the medical device packaging company
- Devised a sound market entry strategy to enter the US medical devices packaging market
- Analyzed industry development, investment environment, US medical device packaging market size, and market opportunities
- Understood the policies and regulations of the United States
- Designed products that could withstand shipping through all types of climates and a variety of physical hazards
- Exceeded their sales expectation and realized savings of over $2.7 million
About Infiniti Research
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research is a leading market intelligence company providing smart solutions to address your business challenges. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions, and develop intelligent business strategies. To know more, visit: https://www.infinitiresearch.com/about-us