DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Modular Construction Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global modular construction market is expected to register a CAGR of around 8% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the growth of the market studied is the increasing demand from construction industries in countries of Asia-Pacific. On the flip side, the high cost of logistics is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
Relocatable Modular Construction - A Huge Market Potential
- A relocatable building is a partially- or completely-assembled building that complies with applicable codes and state regulations and is constructed in a building manufacturing facility, using a modular construction technique.
- Relocatable modular buildings are designed to be reused or repurposed multiple times and transported to different sites. Some owners or manufacturers provide lease for such relocatable modular building services, as per the consumer's requirements for office expansion, auditorium space, and medical facilities, in a short-term agreement.
- Consumers served by relocatable modular buildings include state, provincial, and local governments, non-profit organizations, corporations, school boards, health care providers, retail establishments, as well as individuals, partnerships, and sole proprietorships. School districts, across North America, are the largest owners of relocatable classrooms buildings.
- These factors are leading to the increasing demand in the modular construction in global market throughout the study period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific holds the largest share of the market worldwide and China alone has more than 7,000 indigenous dedicated players.
- The rapid increase in population in regions of China and India is expected to give a rise in modular construction activity.
- The key areas of expected growth are social infrastructure, schools, hospitals, government accommodation, water, defense infrastructure, and water resources. Singapore has mandated elements of prefabricated, pre-finished, and volumetric construction (PPVC) for all projects on government land.
- The government backs this with subsidies for companies that participate with the aim of increasing and standardizing modern methods of construction (MMC) in the country. All such factors are increasing the demand for modular construction in the Asia-pacific region.
The global modular construction market is highly fragmented, with no player holding a significant share to influence the market. Key players in global modular construction market include Skanska, Bouygues Construction, Balfour Beatty Plc, ACS Group, and Taisei Corporation.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Demand from Construction Industries in the Countries of Asia-Pacific
4.3.2 Time & Cost-Effective Method of Construction
4.3.3 Lower Defects And Rework
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Cost of Logistics
4.5 Industry Value Chain
4.6 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.7 Production Process
4.8 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Permanent Modular
5.1.2 Relocatable Modular
5.3.2 Industrial / Institutional
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Colaborations and Agreements
6.2 Market Ranking Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 ACS Actividades de Construccin y Servicios SA
6.4.2 Balfour Beatty PLC
6.4.3 Bouygues Construction
6.4.4 Guerdon Enterprises LLC
6.4.5 JL Modular Inc.
6.4.6 Julius Berger Nigeria PLC
6.4.8 Kiewit Corporation
6.4.9 Laing O'Rourke
6.4.10 Palomar Modular Buildings
6.4.11 Red Sea Housing Services
6.4.12 Larsen & Toubro Limited
6.4.13 System House R & C Co. Ltd
6.4.14 Taisei Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1vjmw3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.