DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Polyphenylene Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the polyphenylene market looks promising with opportunities in the automotive, electrical and electronics, industrial, and coating industries. The global polyphenylene market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 8% from 2019 to 2024. The major growth drivers for this market are growing use of polyphenylene resin in various end use industries, increasing consumption in the filter bag application, and replacement of conventional materials.
This study includes the polyphenylene market size and forecast for the global polyphenylene market through 2024, segmented by product type, end use industry, application, and the region as follows:
By Product Type: [$M shipment analysis for 2019-2024]:
- Polyphenylene Sulfide
- Polyphenylene Ether/Oxide
By End Use Industry: [$M shipment analysis for 2019-2024]:
- Electrical and Electronics
By Application: [$M shipment analysis for 2019-2024]:
- Engineering Plastics
- Filter Bag
- High Performance Lubricants
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]
Some of the polyphenylene companies profiled in this report include Toray Industries, Solvay, Tosoh Corporation, DIC Corporation, Kureha Corporation, LG Chem, Celanese Corporation, Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), China Lumena New Material, and Ensigner, and others.
Key report features include:
- Market size estimates: Global polyphenylene market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by product type, end use industry, application, and region
- Regional analysis: Global polyphenylene market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for polyphenylene in the global polyphenylene market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, polyphenylene in the global polyphenylene market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Polyphenylene Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Polyphenylene Market by Product Type
3.4: Global Polyphenylene Market by End Use Industry:
3.5: Global Polyphenylene Market by Application:
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Polyphenylene Market by Region
4.2: North American Polyphenylene Market
4.3: European Polyphenylene Market
4.4: APAC Polyphenylene Market
4.5: ROW Polyphenylene Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Polyphenylene Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- Toray Industries
- Tosoh Corporation
- DIC Corporation
- Kureha Corporation
- LG Chem
- Celanese Corporation
- Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- China Lumena New Material
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hmlpvl
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.