LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the humanized mouse model market and it is poised to grow by USD 74.72 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact COVID-19 Impact: A Mix of Challenges and Opportunities |
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Champions Oncology Inc., Charles River Laboratories International Inc., genOway, Horizon Discovery Group Plc, HuMurine Technologies, ingenious targeting laboratory, JSR Corp., Taconic Biosciences Inc., The Jackson Laboratory, and TRANS GENIC Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rising focus on preventing the spread of pandemics has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, limitations of humanized mouse models might hamper market growth.
Humanized Mouse Model Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Humanized Mouse Model Market is segmented as below:
- Genetically Humanized Mouse Model
- Cell-based Humanized Mouse Model
- PB companies
- AR institutions
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43762
Humanized Mouse Model Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our humanized mouse model market report covers the following areas:
- Humanized Mouse Model Market size
- Humanized Mouse Model Market trends
- Humanized Mouse Model Market industry analysis
This study identifies advancements in molecular biology as one of the prime reasons driving the humanized mouse model market growth during the next few years.
Humanized Mouse Model Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the humanized mouse model market, including some of the vendors such as Champions Oncology Inc., Charles River Laboratories International Inc., genOway, Horizon Discovery Group Plc, HuMurine Technologies, ingenious targeting laboratory, JSR Corp., Taconic Biosciences Inc., The Jackson Laboratory, and TRANS GENIC Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the humanized mouse model market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Humanized Mouse Model Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist humanized mouse model market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the humanized mouse model market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the humanized mouse model market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of humanized mouse model market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Genetically humanized mouse model - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cell-based humanized mouse model - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end-user
- PB companies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- CROs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- AR institutions - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Champions Oncology Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc.
- Horizon Discovery Group Plc
- HuMurine Technologies
- ingenious targeting laboratory
- JSR Corp.
- Taconic Biosciences Inc.
- The Jackson Laboratory
- TRANS GENIC Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.