DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market, by Product (On-premise Based & Web/Cloud Based), by Component, by End User, by Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market is forecast to grow from an estimated $ 30 billion in 2020 to $ 40 billion by 2025. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of rising demand for centralization and streamlining of electronic healthcare systems, technological advancements in the field of healthcare IT, and increasing awareness about the use and importance of EHR. Moreover, increasing government funding and expenditure for the development of healthcare IT solution are promoting the adoption of electronic health records, globally.
Electronic health records market can be classified based on product, component, end-user and region. In 2019, the global market was dominated by hospitals, holding about 45% of the market share. Electronic Health Records have become an essential part of hospitals to maintain patient data owing to enhanced convenience and increased productivity. In terms of product, web/cloud based dominated the market in 2019 and the trend is likely to continue over the coming years as well due to extensive adoption of web based EHR systems. These systems are also anticipated to witness brisk growth in the forecast period due to increasing implementation among clinics, pharmacies, small scaled laboratories and physicians as they can be installed without in-house servers.
In terms of region, North America was the largest market in the Global EHR Market, holding a share of more than 40% in 2019 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period due to the large-scale adoption of the electronic health records by hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities in the region. Additionally, presence of major companies, continuous progress in healthcare settings and expansion of healthcare IT infrastructure are also driving the electronic health record market in North America.
- Cerner Corporation
- Epic Systems
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- NextGen Healthcare Inc
- Medical Information Technology, Inc. (Meditech)
- eClinical Works
- Greenway Health
Canon Medical Systems Corporation
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market based on product, component, end-user, and regional distribution.
- To identify major drivers & challenges for the Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market
- To identify major emerging trends of the Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Electronic Health Records Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Product (Web/Cloud Based vs. On-premise Based)
5.2.2. By Component (Practice Management, Patient Management, E-Prescription, Referral Management, Population Health Management)
5.2.3. By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialty Centers)
5.2.4. By Region
5.2.5. By Company (2019)
5.3. Product Market Map
6. Asia-Pacific Electronic Health Records Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.3. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
7. Europe Electronic Health Records Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. Europe: Country Analysis
8. North America Electronic Health Records Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. North America: Country Analysis
9. South America Electronic Health Records Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. South America: Country Analysis
10. Middle East and Africa Electronic Health Records Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. MEA: Country Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fpivhn