DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Refrigerated Display Cases - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Refrigerated Display Cases market worldwide will grow by a projected US $4.1 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1%.
Plug-In Device, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 5.5% and reach a market size of US $8.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Plug-In Device market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 4% CAGR. Within Europe, the region worst hit by the pandemic, Germany will add over US $121.5 Million to the region's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US $120 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the Plug-In Device segment will reach a market size of US $396.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Refrigerated Display Cases market.
Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world's second largest economy will grow at 8.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US $1.1 Billion in terms of addressable market opportunity. Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing Refrigerated Display Cases market landscape. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others are:
- AFINOX Srl
- Ahmet Yar Sogutma Sanayi Ve Ticaret AS
- AHT Cooling Systems GmbH
- AJ Baker & Sons Pty Ltd.
- ARNEG SpA
- Beverage-Air Corporation
- Carrier Kltetechnik Deutschland GmbH
- Epta SpA
- Hill PHOENIX, Inc.
- Hoshizaki America
- Hussmann Corporation
- Ian Boer Refrigeration Pty Ltd
- Lennox International, Inc.
- Metalfrio Solutions SA
- Nakano Refrigerators Co., Ltd
- Shandong Xiaoya Retail Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Verco UK
- Vestfrost A/S
- Viessmann Limited
- Williams Refrigeration
- Zero Zone, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- In the Modern Visually Stimulated World, Good Display of Merchandise Rises in Importance
- Recent Market Activity
- Healthy Growth of the Food Industry to Offer Broad Based Business Benefits for the RDCs Market
- Rising Popularity of Frozen Foods & Developments in Cold Chain Logistics Drive Direct Revenue Gains for RDCs
- Growing Investments in Food Retailing Drives Opportunities for RDCs
- Rise of the On-Demand Economy & the Ensuing Focus on Omnichannel Retailing Catalyzes the Need for RDCs
- Food Safety for Retail Stories: A Major Factor Driving Demand Growth
- Store Remodelling Leads to Replacement Opportunities for RDCs
- Plug-in RDCs to Exhibit Faster Growth over Remote RDCs
- A Peek Into Technology Innovations Making Waves in the Market
- LED Lighting for RDCs
- Close the Case Technology
- Solar-Powered RDCs
- Environment Friendly RDCs Based on Natural Refrigeration
- Growing Penetration of IoT in Cold Chain Logistics & Monitoring Encourages Development of RDCs with IoT Features & Functions
- Market Outlook
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Refrigerated Display Cases Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029
Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5ewcvk