DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Animal Pharmaceuticals Market By Product Type (Vaccine, Veterinary, Others), By Product (Ectoparasiticides, Endoparasiticides, Anti-Inflammatories, Bronchodilators), By Animal Type, By Registration, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Animal Pharmaceuticals Market is likely to grow with a steady CAGR during the forecast period due to the increase in pet adoption, rise in fatal diseases like Ebola and swine flu spreading from consumption of dairy and animal related products. Animal pharmaceuticals are highly beneficial in diagnosis and treatment of animal disorders. The restraining factors for the market can be the government rules regarding animal testing, and the probability of sales of fake medicines across e-commerce platforms.
The Global Animal Pharmaceuticals Market is segmented on the basis of product type, product, animal type, registration and region. Based on animal type, the market is segmented into companion and production animals. Companion animals tend to hold a larger share in the market as pet owners are concerned for their pet's health and well-being. As compared to production animals, companion animals receive special care and veterinary treatment from their owners, which is the major factor driving the market share of this segment.
The Global Animal Pharmaceuticals Market is widespread, expanding itself to Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa. North America holds the largest market share by virtue of the pre-existing established pharmaceutical companies and the increasing consumption of meat and milk in the region. However, fastest growth is shown by the Asia-Pacific sector due to export of animals to other countries. Export process involves testing of the animals with which farm owners need to comply with therefore, the region is expected to witness highest growth over the next five years.
- Zoetis Inc
- Merck Animal Health
- Vetoquinol SA
- Zoetis Inc
- Virbac SA
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Eli Lilly & Co
- Perrigo Co PLC
- Sanofi SA
- Bayer AG
- Elanco Animal Health Inc
- Ceva Sante Animale S.A.
- Covetrus Inc.
- Idexx Laboratories Inc.
- Vetoquinol USA, Inc.
- Norbrook Laboratories, Ltd.
- Huvepharma EOOD
- Adivo GmbH
- Ceva Sant Animale
Phibro Animal Health Corp.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Animal Pharmaceuticals Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Animal Pharmaceuticals Market based on product type, product, animal type, registration and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Animal Pharmaceuticals Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Animal Pharmaceuticals Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Animal Pharmaceuticals Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Animal Pharmaceuticals Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customers
5. Global Animal Pharmaceuticals Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Product Type (Vaccine, Veterinary, Others)
5.2.2. By Product
188.8.131.52. Ectoparasiticides (Ivermectin, Cypermethrin, Fipronil, Coumaphos, Others)
184.108.40.206. Endoparasiticides (Ivermectin, Praziquantel, Flubendazole, Milbemycin, Levamisole, Fenbendazole, Pyrantel, Others)
220.127.116.11. Anti-Inflammatories (NSAIDs, Corticosteroids, Others)
18.104.22.168. Bronchodilators (Theophylline, Albuterol, Others)
5.2.3. By Animal Type (Companion Animals, Production Animals)
5.2.4. By Registration (Generic, Patented)
5.2.5. By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, MEA)
5.2.6. By Company (2019)
5.3. Product Market Map
6. Asia-Pacific Animal Pharmaceuticals Market Outlook
7. Europe Animal Pharmaceuticals Market Outlook
8. North America Animal Pharmaceuticals Market Outlook
9. South America Animal Pharmaceuticals Market Outlook
10. Middle East and Africa (MEA) Animal Pharmaceuticals Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Pricing Analysis
14. Patent / FDA Approval Analysis
14.1. New Product Development (NADA, ANADA, CNADA)
14.2. By Company
14.3. Registration Date
14.4. Patent Expiry
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About Us & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d41mev.