DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market by Technology (Chemical Vapor Deposition vs Physical Vapor Deposition), Substrate (Metal, Ceramic, Composite, Others), End-use (Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial. Medical, Others), Company and Region - Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period.
The market is driven by rapid expansion of the automotive industry at the global level. Moreover, because of several benefits offered by polyurethane (PU) coatings such as high-performance abrasion resistance and corrosion resistance, among others, the polyurethane coating is widely used in numerous industries, which is positively impacting the growth of the market, globally. Also, continuous technological innovations in this market are further expected to bolster the growth of the market over the next few years.
The Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market is segmented based on type, end-industry, company and region. Based on type of type, the market can be categorized into solvent-borne, water-borne, high solid and PU powder coating. The water-borne segment dominated the market until 2019 in terms of largest market share and is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast years.
This can be ascribed to the low content of volatile organic compound in the water borne polyurethane. Therefore, on comparing it to other alternatives, water borne polyurethane is more preferred coating, which is anticipated to fuel the growth of this segment over the next five years. In addition to this, the PU powder coatings segment is also forecast to register high growth during the next five years on account of more resistant to chipping, fading, scratching and wearing than other finishes.
Major players operating in the Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market include AkzoNobel NV, PPG Industries, Sherwin William, RPM International, Axalta Coating Systems, Asian Paints Limited, BASF, Bayer Materialscience, Jotun, Valspar Corporation, Evonik Industries, Covestro, Solvosol, Endura and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new developments to increase their customer bases.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast the Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market based on type, end-industry, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Product Awareness
5.2. Customer Satisfaction Analysis
5.3. Unmet Needs/Challenges
6. Global Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Solvent-Borne, Water-Borne, High Solids, PU Powder Coating)
6.2.2. By End Industry (Automotive & Transportation, Wood & Furniture, Industrial, Construction, Textile & Apparels, Electrical & Electronics, Others)
6.2.3. By Company (2019)
6.2.4. By Region
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Asia-Pacific Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market Outlook
8. Europe Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market Outlook
9. North America Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market Outlook
10. South America Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market Outlook
11. Middle East & Africa Polyurethane (PU) Coatings Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. AkzoNobel N.V.
14.2. PPG Industries
14.3. Sherwin Williams
14.4. RPM International Inc.
14.5. Axalta Coating Systems
14.6. Asian Paints Limited
14.7. BASF SE
14.8. Bayer Materialscience
14.9. Jotun A/S
14.10. Valspar Corporation
14.11. Evonik Industries AG
14.12. Covestro AG
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jyepaw.