DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Diamond Coatings Market By Technology (Chemical Vapor Deposition Vs Physical Vapor Deposition), By Substrate (Metal, Ceramic, Composite, Others), By End Use (Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial. Medical, Automotive, Others), By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Diamond Coatings Market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period.
The market is driven by the surging requirement for diamond coated medical devices as well as equipment. Moreover, because of several benefits they offer such as outstanding mechanical properties, corrosion resistance, biocompatibility, among others, the diamond coatings are widely used for biomedical applications which is positively impacting the growth of the market across the globe. Also, increase in research and developmental activities is further expected to bolster the growth of the market over the next few years.
The Global Diamond Coatings Market is segmented based on technology, substrate, end-use, company and region. Based on type of technology, the market can be categorized into chemical vapor deposition and physical vapor deposition. The chemical vapor deposition segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast years. This can be ascribed to their pivotal role in material processing technology in which they are used for thin film deposition over substrate material in numerous end-use industries. In addition to this, the surging demand for CVD diamond coatings technology can also be attributed to its several advantages such as less cost and ability to coat any shape, which is aiding the growth of this segment, globally.
Also, the PVD diamond coatings technology segment is anticipated to grow at a high pace during the forecast period on account of its applications in cutting and punching tools, mold and die-cast parts, decorative, and components. PVD technology provides corrosion and wear resistance, and friction reduction with various thickness, friction coefficient, and hardness coating specifications, which is augmenting the segment growth.
Major players operating in the Global Diamond Coatings Market inlude Oerlikon Balzers, D-Coat GmbH, Neocoat SA, Crystallume Corporation, Element Six UK Ltd., SP3 Diamond Technologies, Advanced Diamond Technologies, Blue Wave Semiconductors, Diamond Product Solution, JCS Technologies PTE Ltd, United Protective Technologies, LLC, John Crane, Surface Technology, Inc., Sandvik Hyperion and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new developments.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Diamond Coatings Market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Diamond Coatings Market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast the Global Diamond Coatings Market based on type of technology, substrate, end-user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Diamond Coatings Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Diamond Coatings Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Diamond Coatings Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Diamond Coatings Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Diamond Coatings Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Diamond Coatings Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Diamond Coatings Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Brand Awareness (Aided/Unaided)
5.2. Product Awareness
5.3. Customer Satisfaction Analysis
5.4. Unmet Needs/Challenges
6. Global Diamond Coatings Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Technology (Chemical Vapor Deposition Vs Physical Vapor Deposition)
188.8.131.52. By Chemical Vapor Deposition (Low Pressure CVD, Atmospheric Pressure CVD, Plasma Enhanced CVD, Metal Organic CVD and Others)
184.108.40.206. By Physical Vapor Deposition (Cathodic Arc Deposition, Electron Beam, Sputter Deposition, Others)
6.2.2. By Substrate (Metal, Ceramic, Composite, Others)
6.2.3. By End-use (Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial. Medical, Automotive, Others)
6.2.4. By Company (2019)
6.2.5. By Region
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Asia-Pacific Diamond Coatings Market Outlook
8. Europe Diamond Coatings Market Outlook
9. North America Diamond Coatings Market Outlook
10. South America Diamond Coatings Market Outlook
11. Middle East & Africa Diamond Coatings Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Oerlikon Balzers
14.2. D-Coat GmbH
14.3. Neocoat S.A.
14.4. Crystallume Corporation
14.5. Element Six UK Ltd.
14.6. SP3 Diamond Technologies
14.7. Advanced Diamond Technologies
14.8. Blue Wave Semiconductors
14.9. Diamond Product Solutions
14.10. JCS Technologies PTE Ltd.
14.11. United Protective Technologies, LLC
14.12. John Crane
14.13. Surface Technology, Inc.
14.14. Sandvik Hyperion
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7on5gl