LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the educational robots market and it is poised to grow by 590.82 thousand units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 28% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. BLUE FROG ROBOTICS & BUDDY, fischerwerke GmbH & Co. KG, Innovation First International Inc., LEGO System AS, Makeblock, Modular Robotics Incorporated, PAL Robotics, Pitsco Inc., ROBOTIS Co. Ltd., and SoftBank Group Corp. are some of the major market participants. The emergence of startups in global educational robot will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Emergence of startups in global educational robot has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Educational Robots Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Educational Robots Market is segmented as below:
- Pre-configured Educational Robots
- Reconfigurable Educational Robots
- Humanoid Educational Robots
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40898
Educational Robots Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our educational robots market report covers the following areas:
- Educational Robots Market Size
- Educational Robots Market Trends
- Educational Robots Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies decline in the price of educational robots as one of the prime reasons driving the educational robots market growth during the next few years.
Educational Robots Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the educational robots market, including some of the vendors such as BLUE FROG ROBOTICS & BUDDY, fischerwerke GmbH & Co. KG, Innovation First International Inc., LEGO System AS, Makeblock, Modular Robotics Incorporated, PAL Robotics, Pitsco Inc., ROBOTIS Co. Ltd., and SoftBank Group Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Educational Robots Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Educational Robots Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist educational robots market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the educational robots market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the educational robots market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of educational robots market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product by volume placement
- Pre-configured educational robots - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (thousand units)
- Reconfigurable educational robots - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (thousand units)
- Humanoid educational robots - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (thousand units)
- Market opportunity by Product by volume
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BLUE FROG ROBOTICS & BUDDY
- fischerwerke GmbH & Co. KG
- Innovation First International Inc.
- LEGO System AS
- Modular Robotics Incorporated
- PAL Robotics
- Pitsco Inc.
- ROBOTIS Co. Ltd.
- SoftBank Group Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.