DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global and China Forklift Industry Report, 2020-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In 2019, a total of 1,493,271 forklifts were sold worldwide, up 0.25% year on year, including 647,229 ones or 43.3% sold in Asia.
As the largest producer and seller of forklifts around the globe, China-made forklift sales reached 608,341 units in 2019 of which 455,516 units or 74.9% were distributed at home. China's forklift sales are expected to drop to 573,172 units as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, but it will recover during 2021-2026 and climb to 743,924 units in 2026.
Nowadays, internal combustion forklifts sell best in China and the sales of such kind reported 309,704 units in 2019, accounting for 20.9% of forklift sales, whilst electric forklifts enjoyed a faster sales growth rate than internal combustion type, with the sales CAGR of 21.2% in China between 2010-2019. It is expected that electric forklift sales will keep a growth rate of 7% or so from 2021 to 2026 alongside the ever stricter environmental requirements.
What's more, lithium battery forklift sales boomed and soared by 185.5% on an annualized basis to 74,737 units (44,264 ones sold domestically and 30,473 ones exported) in China in 2019, as a percentage of electric forklifts from 9.31% in 2018 to 25.03% in 2019.
Chinese forklift industry characterizes fairly high concentration, as is revealed from the rankings by fork sales in 2019 when Anhui Heli and Hangcha Group had the combined sales of 291,816 forklifts, a 48% share of the total and an increase of 4.6 percentage points from a year earlier. As the customers' growing acceptance of famous brands, China's forklift market will be concentrated further.
- Toyota Industries Corp
- Kion Group
- Jungheinrich Group
- Crown Equipment Corp.
- Mitsubishi Logisnext Co., Ltd.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc
- Komatsu Ltd.
- CLARK Material Handling International
- Doosan Industrial Vehicle
- Anhui HeLi Co., Ltd
- Hangcha Group Co., Ltd
- Anhui VMAX Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.
- Lonking (Shanghai) Forklift Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen XGMA Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Noblelift Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi LiuGong Machinery Co., Ltd
- Tailift Machinery & Equipment (Qingdao) Co., Ltd.
- Hyster-Yale Maximal Forklift (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd
- EP Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Jianghuai-Yinlian Heavy-Duty Construction Machine Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Ruyi Joint Stock Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Goodsense Forklift Co., Ltd.
- Anhui ZOOMLION Industrial Vehicle Co. Ltd
- Dalian Forklift Co., Ltd.
- BYD Forklift (Shaoguan) Co., Ltd
- Shandong Volin Heavy Industry Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Anhui TEU Forklift Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Modern Hailin Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Jialift Warehouse Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Global Friend Precision Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Jingjiang Forklift Truck Co., Ltd.
- Vita-Wheel Holdings Ltd.
- Shandong Leiming Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.
- Hefei Banyitong Science & Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang UN Forklift Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Pioneer Material Handling Equipment & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Huahe Forklift Co., Ltd.
- YTO (Luoyang) Transportation Machinery CO., Ltd.
- Shandong WeCan Technology Co., Ltd.
Wuxi KIPOR Machinery Co., Ltd.
Highlights of this report:
- Global forklift industry (orders and sales volume, key markets and competitive landscape)
- Chinese forklift industry (market size, import & export, competition pattern and development tendencies)
- Forklift market segments in China (status quo, sales volume, competition)
- Chinese forklift aftermarket (forklift rental, used forklifts, forklift parts)
- 9 foreign and 31 Chinese forklift manufacturers (operation, forklift business, development strategy, etc.)
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Forklift
2 Global Forklift Industry
2.1 Status Quo
2.1.2 Sales Volume
2.2 Major Countries/Region
2.2.1 North America
2.3 Major Global Forklift Companies
3 Chinese Forklift Market
3.2 Market Size
3.2.1 Sales Volume
3.3 Import & Export
3.4 Product Competition
3.5 Enterprise Competition
3.5.1 Industry Concentration
3.5.2 Competitive Landscape
3.6 Development Trend
4 Chinese Forklift Market Segments
4.1 Internal Combustion Forklift
4.1.1 Status Quo
4.1.2 Key Manufacturers
4.2 Electric Forklift
4.2.1 Status Quo
4.2.2 Main Products
4.2.3 Key Manufacturers
4.3 New Energy Forklift
4.3.2 Lithium-battery Forklift
4.4 Alternative Fuel Forklift
4.5 AGV Forklift
5 Chinese Forklift Aftermarket
5.1 Status Quo
5.2 Forklift Rental
5.3 Used Forklift
5.4 Forklift Parts
6 Major Global Forklift Companies
7 Major Forklift Companies in China
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dfoh6t