DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Construction Aggregates" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global construction aggregates industry is facing a number of challenges as it deals with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. How has the macroeconomic environment changed and what does it mean for the global construction aggregates going forward?
The "COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Construction Aggregates" report looks at how the expected impact of the pandemic on the current macroeconomic environment compares to other major events since 2000, including the bursting of technology bubble, the SARS outbreak, the 2009 global downturn, and the European financial crisis. It also provides a historical view of global industry sales since 2000, a look at how the industry is being currently impacted, and estimates for global industry sales through 2023.
- hard, inert granular materials that are mixed with cementing materials to form concrete, mortar, plaster, or grout
- minerals mixed with bitumen to form asphaltic concrete
- aggregates utilized as road bases and coverings
- aggregates employed in various other construction-related applications, such as foundation fill, railroad ballast, pipe bedding, drainage and erosion control, embankments and earth dams, landscaping, roadway snow and ice control, and roofing granules
Aggregate materials included in the scope of this report are crushed stone, sand (construction grade), gravel, and other construction materials, including clay, shale, and recycled or secondary products like crushed concrete (asphaltic and hydraulic), fly ash, glass, and slag.
Key Topics Covered:
- Macroeconomic Overview
Number of COVID-19 Cases Globally
- Global Construction Aggregates Market: Historical Perspective
- COVID-19 Pandemic vs Recent Recessions
- Global Construction Aggregates Market: COVID-19 Impact
- Additional Information
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4fozeb.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.