DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Augmented Reality Devices Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global augmented reality devices market.
The global augmented reality devices market is expected to decline from $3.55 billion in 2019 and to $2.94 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -17.3%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and reach $7.37 billion in 2023 at CAGR of 35.91%.
This report focuses on augmented reality devices market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the augmented reality devices market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the market's response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The North American market is the largest market for Augmented Reality Devices and is expected to continue to be the largest market during the forecast period.
Augmented reality devices manufacturers are increasingly investing in the integration of augmented Reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) technologies. Combination of virtual and augmented reality enables users to both see and interact with digital content at the same time. For instance, Spatial, an augmented reality company has developed a platform to enable interactive conference call, where the users can interact with their surroundings without any physical presence. With the combination of AR and VR technology, the users of the application can also witness pin boards and whiteboards.
The augmented reality devices market covered in this report is segmented by type into head-mounted display (HMD), head-up display (HUD). It is also segmented by application into consumer, commercial, enterprise, healthcare, aerospace & defense, energy, automotive.
The disruptions in the supply chain caused by the coronavirus outbreak during 2020 are likely to limit the growth of the market. Lockdowns are being experienced in many countries worldwide affecting the supply and demand chains of many sectors including AR and VR devices market. According to SDC supply and demand chain executive magazine published in March 2020, the shipments for AR and VR is likely to record a decline of 10.5% (Year-over-Year) in the first quarter and 24.1% (Year-over-Year) in second during 2020, owing to supply constraints as factories are open at much lower capacities, which in turn is resulting in component shortages. Thus, the supply chain disruption is likely to have a negative impact on the growth of the augmented reality devices market during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Augmented Reality Devices Market Characteristics
3. Augmented Reality Devices Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Augmented Reality Devices Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Augmented Reality Devices Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Augmented Reality Devices Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Augmented Reality Devices Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Augmented Reality Devices Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Augmented Reality Devices Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Augmented Reality Devices Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Augmented Reality Devices Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Samsung Electronics
- Osterhout Design Group
- Toshiba Corporation
- Infinity Augmented Reality
- Eon Reality
- Cyberglove Systems
- Leap Motion
- Marxent Labs
- Infinity Augmented
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e53zas